Suggestion

SeatownSista

I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think it would be nice to have a Christian board, where people can put prayer requests and talk about "Christ like" things without other people being offended.

[ QUOTE ]
tal said:
I love your suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx!
smile.gif

Im a Christian but dont like this idea too much. Seems somewhat self rightous. I like the idea of a religion board, but it doesnt seem right IMO to let just Christians have their own place. I recognize and repect others folks beliefs and dont mind reading/learning about it.

I honestly have never seen a non Christian get upset over a religious thread, the problems only occur when someone posts religious stuff in a thread that is obviously not religious.

I think a board like that will just divide us. JMO

[ QUOTE ]
pink_flower said:
Im a Christian but dont like this idea too much. Seems somewhat self rightous. I like the idea of a religion board, but it doesnt seem right IMO to let just Christians have their own place. I recognize and repect others folks beliefs and dont mind reading/learning about it.

I honestly have never seen a non Christian get upset over a religious thread, the problems only occur when someone posts religious stuff in a thread that is obviously not religious.

I think a board like that will just divide us. JMO

[/ QUOTE ]

I see no problem with having a religious board. I'm sure there are people on here with many different beliefs. The reason I suggested the Christian board is because that is the only religion that I've noticed posting threads specifically about Christianty in the Off Topic Forum. I also noticed that there is usually a "Christian Material" warning in the header, so I thought it would be nice for Christians on this forum to have a place to go where they wouldn't have to warn people about the content of their thread. I'm not trying to turn this into a debate, just wanted to clarify.
smile.gif

Back