sucker for scents?

youwillrise

is/are there any particular scent(s) in hair products (or any type of product in general: lotion, perfume, etc) that you have a hard time walking away from?

i usually have hard time not buying products that are vanilla scented.

i love vanilla scented stuff.

i think i've tried all of the organix vanilla silk products haha.

i was eyeing the suave vanilla conditioner not too long ago

didnt even know they made a vanilla conditioner

i might have to go back and pick it up sometime

but i've only seen it in one store...and it's kind of out of my way. dang.

I tend to go for woodsy, oriental like fragrances. I love Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body. It smells sooooo good!:yep:

As far as shampoo ans conditioners...I love the smell of Herbal Esscences. It isn't really one of my healthier hair picks so I use it sparingly....like once a month.

I like fruity and/or sweet scents. It's always such a disappointment when the product doesn't work as good as it smells.:ohwell:

i am in love with fruity scents. like mango and strawberry. i also like the smell of hairveda whipped creme. i smell it everytime i pass my dresser, just pop the top off and sniff lol.

i also love fruity scents
i'm not so much into floral/super flowery scents, though
but i was also never a fan of the smell of flowers in general

fruity and or sweet smelling things. Figures, I have the biggest sweet tooth in my family.
But I do love vanilla too
There's this brand at walmart called bodycology and they have a vanilla buttercreme scent and it smells good enough to eat, just like frosting. I wish I could find a conditioner with this scent.

I like perfumey scents that's why I am in love with Victoria Secrets So Sexy Nourishing poo and conditioner.

while i love fruity smells i hate the too sweet smells like candy. hate the smell of chocolate

My problem is I like all kinds of scents: fruity (citrusy), herbal (woodsy, earthy), sweet, etc. That's why I'm trying to stay away from all of Karen's Body Beautiful products where I want every single scent she offers! I plan on sticking with Hairveda 'cause she pretty much covers the gamut.

I am very sensitive to smells. I like fruity smells, as in the Body Shop and natural smells, as in the Aveda line. I stay away from anything too sweet,musky, or perfumy.

In both hair and body products, including perfume, I ALWAYS go for the floral orientals because of the usual amber, musk, or patchouli bases. I'm so bad, I can read what the top middle and end essences are and know if I'll like it and order w/o smelling. I also love clean fresh scents.

I love Coconut and Vanilla scents like in the Organix line. Also delicious fruity scents are nice. I love Aussie Moist conditioner, it has a nice tropical fruity fragrance.

Back