suck to be me

divine

Why is it everytime I call to get my ends clipped and hair done people want to act scared. Its always

Stylist: hello
Me: can I speak to blue
Stylist: this is her
Me: this is divine
Stylist: oh
Me: I need my ends clipped and my hair done( just curled, no wash, blow dry or anything)
Stylist: You need to come early in the morning b/c its going to take all day to do you thick bleep hair.

or

I'm booked up until two week ( liar b/c you just booked my frienda, and told her to pick a day).

and when I do go..........

I hear about my hair being too thick, and how there arm hurts.
GET OVER It
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry yall, but I had to rant

these are all signs that you need a new stylist girl!!! i cant STAND some complaining stylists! i mean, its not like youre doin this ish for free! gets me mad....

Lets get this straight, a stylist works for YOU!!!! They should treat YOU like royalty. If they don't, kick them to the curb and find someone who does!

6 stylist told me this today, so i'm hot. These six *****'s pissed me off. My hair is not that damn hard to do. I already flat iron my hair straight for them, so the one little ***** that said she was booked when she wasn't needs to stop.

natalied said:
Lets get this straight, a stylist works for YOU!!!! They should treat YOU like royalty. If they don't, kick them to the curb and find someone who does!

I need to find a new stylist, and that why I can't stand this small town.

Yep, THEY suck. There's nuttin' wrong with you or your hair. If they can't do it, then maybe they need to go back to school to become REAL stylists!

You know though, it's better they complained up front than start doing your hair and get funky with it...I'd hate to see you on the 11 pm news....

"Patron at local salon goes 'ballistic on stylist for a bad hair job".... :lol:

LaNecia said:
Yep, THEY suck. There's nuttin' wrong with you or your hair. If they can't do it, then maybe they need to go back to school to become REAL stylists!

You know though, it's better they complained up front than start doing your hair and get funky with it...I'd hate to see you on the 11 pm news....

"Patron at local salon goes 'ballistic on stylist for a bad hair job".... :lol:

I would make sure I had on one of those LHCF shirts too, and put the webstie address up. I would shout LHCF on my way to the cops car.

I go to supercuts to get my trims. I straighten my hair before I go. And the black gay man who trims me does a FABULOUS JOB! *snaps fingers in "Z" formation! :rofl:

FeelinIt said:
I go to supercuts to get my trims. I straighten my hair before I go. And the black gay man who trims me does a FABULOUS JOB! *snaps fingers in "Z" formation! :rofl:

You're from here ? or do they have a chain ?

My mom and I were talking about Supercuts a few days ago, about how they are prolly the only ones we'd let cut our hair at this point. I don't have that much but I want to keep as much as possible!

divine said:
You're from here ? or do they have a chain ?
supercuts is a chain....theres haircuttery out here too, thats another chain....its cheap and they do what you tell them to....cant beat that with a stick!

divine said:
Why is it everytime I call to get my ends clipped and hair done people want to act scared. Its always

Stylist: hello
Me: can I speak to blue
Stylist: this is her
Me: this is divine
Stylist: oh
Me: I need my ends clipped and my hair done( just curled, no wash, blow dry or anything)
Stylist: You need to come early in the morning b/c its going to take all day to do you thick bleep hair.

or

I'm booked up until two week ( liar b/c you just booked my frienda, and told her to pick a day).

and when I do go..........

I hear about my hair being too thick, and how there arm hurts.
GET OVER It
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry yall, but I had to rant

I feel the EXACT same way. I thought I was the only one that felt this way for a minute, though. Stylists always complain about my hair because it is very thick. Some stylists try to talk me out of getting my hair done in certain stylesbecause they don't want to spend all day doing my hair, but it's not like they are not getting paid for it. I put down good money to get my hair done and the stylists have the nerve to complain or either hike up the price because my hair is thick; I can't help that. I did find a stylist recently who was very professional ans spent 10 hours doing my hiar without one complaint, so maybe it is time for you to find a stylist who is more professional.

Shatani said:
supercuts is a chain....theres haircuttery out here too, thats another chain....its cheap and they do what you tell them to....cant beat that with a stick!

I just looked it up, and I will have to travel to FL or SC.........

You should NEVA have to beg any stylist to take your money. If she complain that much take your money elsewhere. That's one of the reasons I learned how to do my own hair...freakin loser stylists

cocopuff said:
I feel the EXACT same way. I thought I was the only one that felt this way for a minute, though. Stylists always complain about my hair because it is very thick. Some stylists try to talk me out of getting my hair done in certain stylesbecause they don't want to spend all day doing my hair, but it's not like they are not getting paid for it. I put down good money to get my hair done and the stylists have the nerve to complain or either hike up the price because my hair is thick; I can't help that. I did find a stylist recently who was very professional ans spent 10 hours doing my hiar without one complaint, so maybe it is time for you to find a stylist who is more professional.

I get the hike the price up. I was told on the phone when I went to this African braid shop that my hair would be $100. She say my hair and took the ponytail down and said $115, but then she saw the back and told me $200.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's why i prefer "white" salons. They always cut my hair the way I want and no lip! It's not being conceited or anything, but they cut your hair without complaining. :lol:

divine said:
I get the hike the price up. I was told on the phone when I went to this African braid shop that my hair would be $100. She say my hair and took the ponytail down and said $115, but then she saw the back and told me $200.
girl....i get the hike up too...and not even that, my MOM got the hike up because *I* went in to make an appointment for her....now aint that some mess!?!? :lol:

i remember this one stylist was so pissed cuz i tricked her! i didnt mean to, though (i was in highschool at the time, goin to get my hair braided for prom)....i just had my hair in a ponytail that was braided and wrapped around itself...so it was small, looked like i aint had no hair....BOY was she surprised when i let it loose :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: she was mad....she was like, do you have any more money on you??? :lachen::lachen: i was like NOPE! you said $110 and all i got is $110 plus my bus fare home....

i aint no sucka!

Natrlchallenge said:
I'm sorry to say this, but that's why i prefer "white" salons. They always cut my hair the way I want and no lip! It's not being conceited or anything, but they cut your hair without complaining. :lol:
i dont think its being conceited at all....you gotta go where the business is best! i like to talk to my stylist while im gettin my hair done, but not about how her arms are hurting and i have too much hair and i should just relax it....nah, im all set.

Well Divine, just asking, but have you tried to curl your own hair? I've read that you shampooed, flat-ironed, etc. Have you thought of doing it yourself and saving a little bit of money? I'd bet you'd be a pro at it in no time flat.;)

Cinnabuns said:
Well Divine, just asking, but have you tried to curl your own hair? I've read that you shampooed, flat-ironed, etc. Have you thought of doing it yourself and saving a little bit of money? I'd bet you'd be a pro at it in no time flat.;)
I wish.......
My hair really doesn't hold a curl and I have to get it done professionally to show.
I've tried curling my hair and roller setting it, but ugh.....
I can't do hair at all.........

Back