Sucessful touch-up with motions oil plus pics

Nanyanika

my sister went to the store and they didn't have Affirm so based on you ladies recommendations i told her to buy Motions oil in mild, i did strand tests and i didn't process her fine strands hair, so i went out and bought regular. Last Friday, i performed a touch-up with regular strength for 8 minutes, i was so suprised i couldn't smell any chemicals smell whilst processing her hair and even when i rinsed it out it wasn't as pungent like, Affirm. her hair turned out brilliant, i blowed it out with ionic drier i used Shea/cocoa butter with aloe vera mix and flatironed with keracare silken seal, i also did a trim. her hair had never been this long in her life in fact the last picture i had of her hair was when it was natural and it ear length. i love Robin Woods technique, see the results.

btw, her hair is texturized like mine.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/de...e=http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Last edited:
Wow Den, her hair looks great! You did great work, wish you didn't quite so far...I could use a new stylist!!

Wait...her hair is texturized looking like that?! :shocked: Ok, details...all of them!! What did do in reference to Robin's technique?!

LaNecia said:
Wow Den, her hair looks great! You did great work, wish you didn't quite so far...I could use a new stylist!!

Wait...her hair is texturized looking like that?! :shocked: Ok, details...all of them!! What did do in reference to Robin's technique?!
Thanks LaNecia, you know i'm still pratcising my skills, my sister has been following Robin Woods Technique for about 2 years now, she had ear length hair now its down her back. she wears braids and surges and uising s-curl daily. On a weekly basis she shampoos with either Elasta QP Creme/CON/Nexxus Diametress and deep condition with lekair cholesterol/dark and lovely cholesterols. . she has decided to do vo5 conditioner washes now, to help thicken up her hair and grow it out faster, epecially because she seen the benfits to my hair. her reconstuctor treatments are done every two weeks with Aphogee two minture kertain, and every 6 weeks shes uses Aphogee treatment for damaged hair.

BTW. on the day of the relaxer i deep conditioned with Dark and Lovely ultra cholesterol for 20 min, then i used pororsity control conditioner for 1 min.

Last edited:
Back