Successfully self-relaxed for first time!!!

Kamilla16

So I self-relaxed with Creme of Nature w/ argan oil! I really am happy with the results...:grin: I used the half and half method and left it on for about 20 minutes on each section. My hair feels amazing... I was 11 weeks post relaxer.

I'll probably wear my hair out for awhile then back to braids or some proctective style in time for my due date in Dec.

Also happy to say that I made APL. I'm feeling myself right now!! Here are a couple of quick shots...

ry%3D400

Please excuse the love handles... I'm 8 months pregnant, if that can be used as an excuse ;)

ry%3D400

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! I've been looking forward to APL since FOREVER :lol:
I think I'm 3" from BSB/BSL then another 2" to MBL!!

Congrats... I did a self relax this weekend.. It wasn't so great. I got a few burns in the back.. I was desperate to relax and really should have waited.. Lol..

Oh wow! Congrats!! I can't wait to get to APL! and you don't need to explain away love handles or whatever. Such is life. Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks ladies... It was VERY liberating. Now I think I'll just find one relaxer and stick to that and relax myself :grin:

Thanks for well-wishes on my baby. My husband and I are soooo excited about the birth of our first son.

Back