Successful relaxed braidout! PICS!

xmasbaby78

But, any suggestions for my thin edges?
aefcb7c7-e60c-a6a7.jpg

aefcb7c7-e62e-738e.jpg

aefcb7c7-e654-8851.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Beautiful results!! Did you do this on dry hair?

BTW your edges look just. Some people apply castor oil to their edges to help it grow.

Looks great! :grin: :up:

But your edges don't look thin to me. I mean, I can't see them in person, but your edges look pretty fine to me! They actually seem to be pretty thick and definitely not receeding. :yep:

Keep up the good work!

@crystalicequeen123, Yea, they are pretty thin, not receeding but thin.

@bostonmaria, yes, i let it air dry, then braided it!

aefcb7c7-eb0e-c6fd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'd say def relax edges last if you aren't already doing that and massage them with some type of oil like Jamaican Black Castor oil or some stimulating essential oil (rosemary,peppermint,etc). Also keep them very moisturized so they don't get dry and break off.

it came out really cute!!
i don't really see much thinning, but rubbing castor oil in mine every night def keeps them nice and full.well, as full as they'll ever be.

Georgeous results.

As for your inquiry about the edges I'll pass on a tip I picked up from African Export (YT). She put satin rollers on the ends of her twists to also give them curl. I don't see why this method wouldn't work on your braided ends. I'm sure you could use flexi-rods or perm rods instead if you don't have satin rollers....hth

Oh, wow...that's beautiful!
:)
Yes, please tell us what direction you did the braids...and what products u used :lick:

It turned out so nice! A friend of mine usually rolls her ends with small rods, and her hair turns out beautiful each time. You may want to try that.

Back