Suave's Natural Tropical Coconut Condit

caraSC

Suave\'s Natural Tropical Coconut Condit

I have been a bad girl this morning! I am such a PJ and I may need to go to rehab. I purchased this conditioner and would like some feedback on it. I love the ingredients and I think I have the original formula based upon what I have read in the searches. The searches are great, but when I put this conditioner in the subject, about 2,000 other posts about conditioners, coconut, and naturals come up as well
shocked.gif
I can't stay on this computer all day, lol! That's why I am asking for feedback. I would like to use this as a conditioner for my condition washes.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Suave\'s Natural Tropical Coconut Condit

This is a really good one to use for conditioner washes. It's light, but still moisturizing. It makes my hair feel soft and it smells great. I hope you have the original formula. It's better and thicker.

These are the ingredients for the original formula:
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Honey, Nettle Extract, Rosemary Extract, Coconut Extract, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerine, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, and Methylisothiazolinone

I like the Suave Professional Humectant better. I feel like the Natural one just sits on my hair. It is like a thinner, watered down version of the Professional consitioner. It smells good though (although the Professional Humectant has the same scent).

Thank you. I have the original formula. I also have the Professional Humectant that I have used in the past and I liked it as well. They smell quite similar, although the ingredients are different. I guess I will just swap off between the two and see which one my hair likes better.

Back