Suave's milk & honey conditioner...

Niara

...is the bomb!!!:yay:Thank you Tishee for bringing this to my attention :clap: . I just tried this tonight and I made sure to clarify first then used my garlic poo and then the cond. My hair felt sooo soft and the slip was incredible! I only bought one bottle from KMart because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Well now I'm going back for all the bottles on the shelf! At .89 cents this is a steal. I was using White Rain conditioners for my co washes (Extra Body & Fruit Fortifying) but I wasn't very impressed. I :love: Milk & Honey! This will be my staple for moisturizing and my trusty Mane & Tail for light protein. I may have found my perfect protein and moisturizing combo. Thank you Jesus. (Sorry for the melodrama but you know how hard it is to find what works!)

I've been looking for it as well (I'll look again after school today). But what about it makes this conditioner so popular? I like the Tropical Coconut better than the V05 stuff.... Is it the honey that makes this condish even that much better?

I always find it at the 99 cents stores (in CA) or at Rite-Aide Drug Stores (it's about $1.50) I agree, Suave Milk and Honey is GREAT!

Niara said:
...is the bomb!!!:yay:Thank you Tishee for bringing this to my attention :clap: . I just tried this tonight and I made sure to clarify first then used my garlic poo and then the cond. My hair felt sooo soft and the slip was incredible! I only bought one bottle from KMart because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Well now I'm going back for all the bottles on the shelf! At .89 cents this is a steal. I was using White Rain conditioners for my co washes (Extra Body & Fruit Fortifying) but I wasn't very impressed. I :love: Milk & Honey! This will be my staple for moisturizing and my trusty Mane & Tail for light protein. I may have found my perfect protein and moisturizing combo. Thank you Jesus. (Sorry for the melodrama but you know how hard it is to find what works!)

no problem Niara! Glad that it is working for you! I have got to get my hands on some....I LOVE it too

RelaxerRehab said:
I've been looking for it as well (I'll look again after school today). But what about it makes this conditioner so popular? I like the Tropical Coconut better than the V05 stuff.... Is it the honey that makes this condish even that much better?

It could be because cheapie conditioners have never worked so well for me before, except DDTA, which is now discontinued. I think VO5 and White Rain are too watery to condition well for me. My hair is so finicky sometimes.

I like this condish as well. I mixed mine with V05 moisture milks strawberries &cream and glycerin. Actually I like this better than the dominican condish. Plus it's cheap and available locally.

Back