Suave's Humectress Conditioner....it's wonderful.....

Kiadodie

Suave's Humectant Conditioner....it's wonderful.....

I'm just mad that I didn't know about this conditioner that's less than $2 sooner.

I shampooed my hair and then put in Nexxus Emergencee for 15 min. and then rinsed and applied Suave's Humectant conditioner. All I can say is WOW. This conditioner is better than Nexxun Humectress and all the other conditioners that I use. My hair came out SUPER soft. I'm amazed that a cheap conditioner can work so well. Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:
Is Suave Humectress similar to Suave Humectant? I've never seen Suave Humectress before! Interesting!

Thats good to know....I'm almost out of my Sally "Humectress" so I will be giving this a try. I'm all about the cheap GOOD products.

Re: Suave's Humectant Conditioner....it's wonderful.....

I want this to work SO BAD on my hair, but I haven't had any success so far. BUT... I think my problems with many products are due to hard water. So, I will be revisiting a lot of products that I thought didn't work. BTW, the matching Suave Shampoo (Therappe knockoff) is GREAT!

Re: Suave's Humectant Conditioner....it's wonderful.....

I had been wondering ever since seeing an add.. you know the ones..." Does she use Suave.. or Nexxus." Basically saying there was no difference. I love my humectress, but if I could pay $2 for it. I think its deffinatly worth a try.. Thanks for the review!

I agree. I LOOOOVE Suave Humectant!! I use it as a pre-poo treatment and conditioner. I don't think I'll ever stop using it.

Awwww, man!!! :cry: I've heard a lot of great things about Suave Humectant. I wish Suave products would work for me, too. :cry: I can't seem to have any success with them. I've given up all hope. :(

Back