Suave Tropical Coconut vs Aussie Moist

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Help me out here ladies...I currently use Suave Tropical Coconut for co-washes, however I have a $1.00 coupon for Aussie Moist so I want to try that for co-washing. Just wondering if anyone has used both and which you prefer?

TIA

I've used both and a prefer the Suave but the Aussie is not far behind. My drugstore list goes:

1: Suave Tropical Coconut
2: Vo5 Moisture Milk (Free me Freesia & Champagne and Strawberries)
3: Aussie Moist.

i've never tried Suave.. but i plan to... I have tried the Aussie Moist.. I bought the 1L bottle from Food4Less for $5 and i had to pretty much get thru the whole thing before realizing i love it =) i may go and get some suave today from the 99 cent store and see what they talkin about for you... BUt for right now Aussie Moist is lookin like a staple

I like the both of the the Aussie smell last longer....I actually mix the two sometimes....But the suave, aussie, and V05 are all good and smell delish!!!! OMG I cant wait till I DC next week....

I just purchased the Aussie Moist but I havent' fallen in love just yet. I love the smell however. I'll have to keep using it to see how I feel. I had been using Pantent Beautiful Lengths and it made my hair super soft.

I use both, I like aussie more but I use that on wash day.. and usually co wash with suave Tropical Coconut conditioner

NO COMPARISON! YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING IT! NO COMPARISON!

AUSSIE MOIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the way. NOOO comparison. Aussie Moist is also an awesome leave-in on a wash n go

Definitely Aussie moist for me. And the 3 minute moisture miracle is pretty awesome too.

Last edited:
I have used both before and prefer Aussie Moist Conditioner. It smells good, makes my hair feel good, and it's very moisturizing!!! It's just ALL THAT!!! For real, for real!!!

I'm sorry but it's Aussie Moist for me. Hands down. It has replaced the Suave professionals coconut conditioner I had.

I even gave away the Suave coconut conditioners just so I can have space for my beloved Aussie Moist. Yes, it's that serious:grin:!

It is great as a wash out conditioner, thick enough for a DC conditioner and YES, it can also be used as a del-i-shus leave-in conditioner on my extension braids:lick:.

Well, dang. Apparently my hair is peculiar. :grin:

OP - I did read that Aussie Moist combined with Coconut oil makes a great moisterizer. :yep: I tried it, and it kept my hair moist, but it's a bit heavy as a leave in IMO.

i like them both but i would choose swauve since it is the perfect texture and thickness for me to detangler. i can detangle with aussie but its a little too thick, like it should be a deep conditioner. i wouldnt deep condition with it though because i only use natural products to deep treat with.

Ok, used Aussie to co-wash with tonight. Loved the smell and the slip. I'm airdrying in a pony with some Aussie as a leave-in. Hoping to have moist hair tomorrow.

Today is Sat. and my hair is still soft and moisturized from Thursday's co-wash with Aussie. I'm def. loving this stuff. Will try some tonight as a moisturizer and seal with coconut oil.

It's Aussie all the way for me. I use the condish and the 3 min miracle. You can event cut it with aloe vera juice and use it as a spray leave-in. :yep:That stuff is GREAT!

I have never tried the Aussie. I may have to order that online since more than likely it wont be available in my country :(

My hair totally loves V05 Moisture Milks (strawberries & cream). Am trying to locate the Suave Coconut right now there's a shortage.

Last edited:
Aussie has slip, is moisturizing and leaves my hair soft and shiney. The last time I used Suave Tropical Coconut it didn't do any of that to my hair but that was like 6 yrs ago not sure if the ingredients changed.

RC_AussieMoist2494.jpg
The best cheapie conditioner hands down!

Back