Suave "Naturals" Tropical Coconut Conditioner!

Suave \"Naturals\" Tropical Coconut Conditioner!

I likey!

I've been looking for a conditioner wash conditioner apart from Elucence which I find doesn't work as well on me as it once did. Hair isn't as moisturized each time.

Soooo, I took Sassygirl's suggestion and tried Suave and for the price, just over one dollar my expectations were really low. I tried it 3 days ago and so far have used it every day and really like it.

On rinsing, the point where I do my first major judge of a conditioner, my hair felt noticeably smoother and detangled. Its as detangling as Elucence for a FRACTION of the price. The hair dried without looking all dry and frazzled either. It just feels soft, feels moisturized and my hair retaines wave definition from the braid out. Something I was losing from the awful NYC humidity lately. I did my normal s-curl then Hot Six Oil to seal combo before doing the braidout thing over night.

For such a cheap product, the ingredients are quite impressive too, alot of natural extracts. Being the PJ that I know I am, I'm going to try Aussie Moist next. I've heard alot of good things about this, one from a g/f of mine with v.healthy relaxed hair. Oh, that's if I can FIND it. I've been to approx 5 Duane Reeds, 1 Rite Aid and a CVS. Not ONE has Aussie Moist Cond.
mad.gif

Of course, that makes me want it even more now
whyme.gif

Re: Suave \"Naturals\" Tropical Coconut Conditioner!

Wow. Sounds like your hair really likes this conditioner.

That's so great, brownrelaxedhair. I know a lot of people love the coconut conditioner. It did nothing for me though.
frown.gif

However, I did condition wash with the aussie moist conditioner today and it was lovely!!!

I'm glad your hair likes this condit, too. Unfortunately, it didn't work that well for me after the first use, and I had to use literally half the bottle to get decent effects. It's one saving grace was that I really liked the smell.
smile.gif
I tried Aussie Moist a couple times and also wasn't that impressed. Ah well, hopefully it will work out better for you.

[ QUOTE ]
That's so great, brownrelaxedhair. I know a lot of people love the coconut conditioner. It did nothing for me though.
frown.gif

However, I did condition wash with the aussie moist conditioner today and it was lovely!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

and you bought it where? I'm determined now to find this 'enigma'
nuts.gif

i bought the aussie moist conditioner at walgreens for 3.99

I'm glad it worked for you!
clap.gif

I like Elucence for co washes. But like you, I didn't want to "waste" it. The only place I can get it is online so I'm real stingy with it!

Glad to hear it worked for you BRH! It's great to find some products that work great that are not so expensive.

Isn't is something good! The ingredients are better than some of the more expensive conditioners.... go figure. It has yet to fail me.
trampoline.gif

I love Suave coconut conditioner for conditioner washes. I've tried others and was very disappointed.

I just tried the new Daily Defense conditioner in replace of the Suave Coconut and I think it left my hair even more moistorized but still had that clean feeling! Well, it was 96 cents at walmart so it doesn't hurt to try

I've heard a lot of good thing about daily defense by Clairol, mmm I'm very curious now.

I loooved Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner when I was doing Conditioner Washes. The smell, and how it conditioned my hair!
love.gif

trampoline.gif
I'm so happy that something cheap actually works for you. I've tried it in the past and it didn't do anything for me. Same thing happened with the Elucence. After awhile it didn't work. I was so disappointed so I just put it aside for awhile hoping it's performance will return. Maybe hair just gets used to something and rejects it?
perplexed.gif
So in essence the PJ is NOT US but OUR HAIR making us continuously try new products?
laugh.gif
For the moment Suave humectant is what I use now. I was in Walmart last night smelling every VO5 conditioner on the shelf. That strawberries and cream smells heavenly. I may have to try that one next.

i haven't tried the sauve,but has anyone tried those new Pantene products (the type for black hair?

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't tried the sauve,but has anyone tried those new Pantene products (the type for black hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hi-jack your thread BrownRelaxedHair.

Unique, do a search. There's tons of information here on that line.

Suave "Naturals" is awesome! I have been using it for almost two years for my conditioning washes and it's still the best! Normally, my hair rejects a product after a while.

Speaking of being a product junkie, I have at least 4 of the 27 oz. bottles in my closet. And why did I just buy Elucence like I didn't have enough???

BRH: you may also find Aussie Moist at Walmart. I bought it there once for $2.99 regularly $3.99 in GA.

Don't worry call the search party off. I found Aussie Moist at Walmart today. I'll try that soon!

Its good to see so many Suave fans on the board by the way.

BRH, also consider giving Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner a try. They call it a "reconstructer" but it has no protein whatsoever in it. I find it more moisturizing than the Moist conditioner.

Thanks Tee, I did try the Aussie Moist yesterday and yes it was okay but not as good as the Suave.

I don't think I'm going to try another product yet. I'm done with experimenting for now. I like the Suave alot so why change?

Thanks though for the suggestion!

How's the smell. Did it linger noticeably, or completely disappear like V05?

Back