Suave Milk and Honey

motherx2esq

I need to own stock in Suave because I love this stuff. I washed my hair last night and i loved how it felt after the conditioning process. Does anyone give major praises to this line because I cannot live without it?

I love Suave too. It's not available in Europe, or at least not here, so I guard my stash with my life! I don't have the Milk and Honey, but I love the Toasted Vanilla conditioner, and the Suave Professionals Humectant conditioner. I think they're great products and easy on the wallet.

The Suave M & H conditioner was just okay for my hair. I was expecting so much more from it after all the glowing reviews it got. I have much more success with the Fresh Berry Smoothie.

This has been a staple for me for quite some time now, just after the rave about the Coconut conditioner. I love both of these for wash n go's & con washes. It's great for curl definition, sheen, and has good slip and an all around fresh scent.

I love this stuff too!!!! Ive got tons and tons of bottles of it in my bathroom. :lol: I tend to get paranoid once i "fall in love" with a product..... start fearing they may abruptly discontinue it or something. Lmaooo, i know, that makes no sense.

But i digress........ yeah, i love that Suave Milk & Honey. Not only does it SMELL wonderful, but it is so creamy and thick, makes my hair really soft and slippery, and i use it for so many purposes (ie, in my Henna, to DC, con-washing, etc.) I sometimes add extra stuff too it (ie, coconut oil, honey, EVOO, castor oil), but its good both straight AND doctored up.

Love it!!!!!!!:grin:

I started using it last month after thoroughly reading Kini's fotki regimen. I too have fallen for the M&H! I usually use mine doctored up a bit but love it none the less!

I like Suave becaue it's cheap. The Milk and Honey is okay, but Suave's other conditioners work just as well on my hair. Right now I'm using Suave's Berry Smoothie.

I love it too! Suave Milk & Honey gives my hair amazing slip and is very moisturizing! It's become one of my staples.

blue_flower said:
I like Suave becaue it's cheap. The Milk and Honey is okay, but Suave's other conditioners work just as well on my hair. Right now I'm using Suave's Berry Smoothie.

YES!!!! The cheapie factor is a huge part of its appeal. Not only do i really love what it does to my hair......... its also dirt cheap! Its just a win-win overall!!!

I absolutely love it and have stocked up once it went on clearance at the local Krogers in my area. It makes my hair so soft and beautiful. It is a staple in my hair care regiment.

I used to adore this conditioner... when I sniffed it, it reminded me of marshmallows for some strange reason. I can't find it anymore!! :cry3:

I use the M&H to con wash and as a leave in sometimes. I love it. The Suave conditioners smell so yummy you just want to eat them :lick:

OT: Anky, your siggy pic is too cute!!

I'm getting down to my last few bottles of M&H, it's like the end of an area. But thank goodness, I have fallen in love with the Toasted Vanilla Sugar conditioner. It smells so good, I like that it comes in a bigger bottle and it's always in-stock at Wal-Mart. :p

I have never used any of the other Suave lines. Go figure. I am going to have to try them but I am not leaving my M&H alone! I get it at the Dollar Tree for a buck; you cannot beat that!

I thought this stuff was being discontinued. I remember a thread back on it a while ago. I just wanted to give yall a heads up.:(

Back