Suave BioBasics

Britt

I went to Kmart yesterday and finally found Daily Defense Tender Apple and I saw Suave BioBasics and bought it. It is suppose to be the knock off to Biolage Conditioning Balm. Has anyone tried it? Any reviews? :)

I love this conditioner. I've been using it for a few days now and when I went back to Target to get another, they didn't have any so I bought Suave Humectant conditioner instead. I'll try it tomorrow.

The BioBasic conditioner is actually supposed to be left on for 2 minutes, but I've applied it and rinsed it out shortly after, and have also left it on from 5-60 minutes.

Each time, my hair felt extremely soft and moisturized. It even helps with detangling.

Last edited:
Thanks Boadicea :).
I can't wait to try it this weekend. I will use it after a light protein treatment.

Love it. I have a ton of bottles underneath my bathroom sink. It's the only conditioner I've found that leaves my hair extra soft. I use it for condition washes.

I didn't have very good results with the Suave BioBasics. It didn't moisturize my hair as well as the Biolage Conditioning Balm.

I love it as a CO wash, I have never tried it after a regualar shampoo wash..

I have been looking for that damn daily defense apple conditioner for a MINUTE. What Kmart did you find it in?

foxybronx said:

I have been looking for that damn daily defense apple conditioner for a MINUTE. What Kmart did you find it in?
Kmart in the village on Astor Place. Take the 6 train to Astor Place and Kmart is right there.

foxybronx said:

I saw it for .98 at Wal-Mart today.

Back