Stylist Combout Vent

bimbabe

I usually relax at 8 weeks and decided to try for 12 this time. I went to my stylist for a spiral set since I have not mastered putting rollers in my hair. My combout was not dreadful considering I have some newgrowth and I did not comb properly for about a week. She used a detanglinbg comb and worked carefully through the roughspots. The ball of hair looked pretty big but my hair is considerably longer so it could have been less than I thought. I actually considered taking it with me ..but the obsessive compulsive chick in me would have tried to count the stands.
look.gif

The rollers were set with a rat tail comb and she said my ends looked fine and I could try to stretch the relaxer a bit.

I actually left with the rollers in my hair and took them out tonight.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Upon taking down the rollers I had several shed hairs AND several broken ones
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
. I see 2 broken hairs a week max usually and tonight I had like 20 or more.Some long strands and some short strands. It made me want to run back and see the rest of my hair in her sink!!!
ohwell.gif

Do you think she handled my hair too roughly? Could it be the comb? Or do you think it is I need a relaxer so stop worrying and just baby my hair?

Oh I wanted to add my regimen:
I wash twice a week-considering once a week for this last month.
Shampoos- CON,breakthru,therappe,botanoil
Conditioners-Humectress,Lust,Stimulations,Breakthru
ORS Hair Mayo every other week
Joico K Pak Reconstructor every other week.

Mositurize with water, mango butter, profective mega grow, hot 6 oil.

Protective styles 95% of time.

I think after you get to a certain point with extending relaxers you shouldn't use a comb. If you felt like she was being gentle, then she probably was. Where did you go by the way? There is a good salon in Spitestown in a small peach shop.

Back