styling weave

collegeDoll

hey does anyone have some pics or tips on styling their weave? like maybe a braidout twistsout ANYTHING! lol ...i just did a sew in with some goddess remi straight 1(black) hair in 10in and i must say im gettin kinda bored :look:. i mean it looks hot but i need to be able to switch it up!

I do..... braidout on a sew in.....

ummm..... products.....anything and everything in my closet that was made to gel/hold hair

:spank: (pre LHCF ).....

HTH, at least a lil.........

Last edited:
That braidout looks so good.

What kind of hair did you have sewn in? How many braids? Did you do your braidout on wet or dry hair?

That braidout looks so good.

What kind of hair did you have sewn in? How many braids? Did you do your braidout on wet or dry hair?

Thanks. It was on dry hair, with I believe (trying to think cause that was from Oct 2008, and Ive switch brands a couple of times) ModelModel wet and wavy 14inch 1B (looks brownish cause of the lighting).

I only used one bag, costs about $50

I always, and only where my wet and wavy weave straight, so it was straight when I did the braidout..... IMHO gettin wet and wavy and flat ironing makes it look more natural.

3 braids across the top/front of the head (crown, and both temples), 1 in the back/nape area, and 1 in the area above the nape....

I stopped using this hair cause being it was wet and wavy, the humidity made it extremely poofy...... I may give it another try since Ive discovered heat protectants/moisture blocks exist :drunk:

Back