Style help? Any noheat styles you can do on this hair besides bun and braidouts-how?

fluffylocks

Yall, someone, anyone :nono: I need help.

Here's my situation.

APL, mainly relaxed, really fluffy and coarse dry hair.

Glycerin type products are the only ones that moisturize my hair, they leave my hair very silky, glossy, smooth...And it looks like the texture and density/fluffyness of ole boy lloyd down there
With glycerin type products you cant use heat to set or style your hair really like rollersetting or flatironing because using glycerin products is almost like constantly having wet hair because its so moistruzed.

When i DO flatiron, rollerset ect it looks good for the first day or so, but like i said nothing else mositurizes my hair, and after a quick while its more on the rough, dry, and ect. ect. again., and to try and pull off these styles i would have to wash, rollerset, and/or flatiron like 3x a week and i just cant, too damaging and drying for me.:ohwell:

So I've come to the conlclusion that im just going to give my hair what it wants,...airdry you, glycerin you, and let you have it.

But what can i do besides buns and braidouts?

I was thinking maybe rollerset, sprits with water...and leave overnight,...and leave it like that or brush out for straight styles????

ld-playerimage.jpg

Re: Style help? Any noheat styles you can do on this hair besides bun and braidouts-h

Before i go to sleep, not to "go here", but this is why i keep *trying* to transition personally...not saying that naturals dont have any style options...But if my hair does not want to be straightened, just moisturized...I might as well have my natural hair texture so my hair can have a lil sum sum going on LOL, Becuase i just do not know what else to do with this stuff style wise :ohwell: :perplexed :cry:

Back