Study lessons for sunday school

This is great. My babies spend a lot of time in 'transit' and Veggies Tales is getting 'old'.... :lol:

Niot really. We love Veggie Tales. But this sight gives us more variety. Thanks so much for sharing. :yep:

Shimmie. My son has A LOT of Veggie Tales movies. He is still heavily into Esther as he thinks the "The Island of Eternal Tickling!" is hilarious.

But, I tell you...there is the part in the movie where Hamon tells Mordecai to bow to him so I almost died when we were at a bakery and I refused to get my son some pastry he wanted and he said "bow to me".

No cartoon is safe...:grin:

Shimmie. My son has A LOT of Veggie Tales movies. He is still heavily into Esther as he thinks the "The Island of Eternal Tickling!" is hilarious.

But, I tell you...there is the part in the movie where Hamon tells Mordecai to bow to him so I almost died when we were at a bakery and I refused to get my son some pastry he wanted and he said "bow to me".

No cartoon is safe...:grin:
Ooo, that's so cute. You're right about the impact of cartoons upon all of us. Each time I see a cucumber, I think "Larry Boy"....:rolleyes:

Here'a great big hug for your son. :bighug:

This site has 'make-your-own' items. This is a great activity for our children to do at home and in Sunday School. The Children can share with their class mates in Sunday school what they made at home.

I'm loving this website. :love4:

Back