Strong Beautiful Hair (link inside)

I've read this before when I was doing research on where to purchase Collagen. Since I'm in the gym 5 days a week, I wanted something to help with my skin, because I sweat so much. Well, I started taking Collagen, and noticed that not only did my skin improve, but my hair started growing. When I did the online research, this is one of the ads I came across. All it is is Collagen, and it increases hair growth by 30-46%. It helps with metabolism, etc. I only use it for my skin, but it helps in other areas such as hair and nails.

I've read this before when I was doing research on where to purchase Collagen. Since I'm in the gym 5 days a week, I wanted something to help with my skin, because I sweat so much. Well, I started taking Collagen, and noticed that not only did my skin improve, but my hair started growing. When I did the online research, this is one of the ads I came across. All it is is Collagen, and it increases hair growth by 30-46%. It helps with metabolism, etc. I only use it for my skin, but it helps in other areas such as hair and nails.

Oooh, I want some!! Where'd you get your collagen? Is it liquid? Do you mix it in drinks or take it straight up? How much do you take?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm intrigued!!! :grin:

Back