Stretching conditioner

• Thread starter Thread starter cieramichele
  • Start date Start date
C

cieramichele

I am SO heavy handed with conditioner and I like to use it root to tip. Yesterday, I put some on a section then squeezed it in my hand a few times to get it to distribute (like I was squeezing out water).

Anyone else have tips for stretching conditioner without diluting its power?

I like every strand to be coated. EVERY strand.

i myself is very heavy handed i made a promise to myself to stop doing this because i tend to waste my products this way

I am heavy handed with the conditioner as well :yep: When applying the conditioner I part my hair in small sections as if I'm oily my scalp then apply the conditioner. I comb the conditioner though and add more. I buy the 80oz gallon of conditioner so I always have some in stock.

^^^what she said... sections work wonders, especially on thick hair! LOL

i co-wash almost every day in warmer weather, so i dilute my V05 conditioner with water. 50% water/50% condish still gives me the beneficial properties, but technically i only use half as much. :yep:

it's worth a shot, even if you don't go 50/50 maybe diluting it somewhat will help you stretch it longer.

I am heavy handed and I love it. :yep:

I don't skimp and I buy what I need.

I do notice that if I put my conditioner on while I am in the shower and not towel dry my hair, I don't need as much and the conditioner even gets distributed better.

But, if I get out of the shower and/or towel dry first, I need more conditioner.

This is why I've reviewed so many drugstore conditioners. :ohwell:

I just accept I like to "glob it on" and buy cheaper conditioners. :look:

However balance out the often lesser quality of cheaper condishes by finding those with the ingredients my hair likes so I can have my cake and eat it too, in a sense. :yep:

Back