STRETCHERS and UBH DEW

SheenaVee

I just ordered it yesterday and im just waiting on it to come. Ne1 used it b4? Ne1 stretching relaxers and uses it to soften new growth? i just wanna kno if it will be good for softening new growth. Thanks!

I use it and It works to soften my new growth :yep: plus it smells wonderful! I usually stretch between 12 - 14 weeks.

It's been a while since I used it. If I remember correctly, I didn't like the way it made my hair feel and it definitely didn't add shine like she said it would. (she actually said on her website I think, the shine comes from adding heat such as curling your hair after applying it.) I don't know how useful it is with stretching relaxers because I didn't use it for that. I do know that WGO makes hair very soft and manageable.

I love the UBH products. The cream is better IMO for stretching past 12 weeks. The dew is very lightweight and I like it for moisturizing all over but it doesn't really help the newgrowth soooo many weeks post. But that creme is great for many weeks post b/c its heavier and I notice it softens my newgrowth and hair immediately. HTH!

Back