Stretch Ended--- Relaxed and Colored and On My Way to WL

leona2025

Well I only stretched 12 weeks. I relaxed with ORS super. I colored with a mix of John Frieda Luminous Red Glaze and Adore in Paprika under the dryer for 15 minutes and then I Dc with the ORS Replenish and mixed a little Adore into that with heat for about 20 mins. Rinsed and then moisturized and air dried. Then today I flat ironed using Motion Heat Protectant and Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer. My hair has a lot of shine and movement. I'm loving the Aphogee. This is the best results I have ever got flat ironing myself. How many inches do you think I have to WL?

Last edited:
You've had great progress and your hair looks beautiful! I love the color!

Thanks Ladies. I was nervous because I had washed my hair on Saturday and decided at the last moment to relax on Monday. I think your suppose to wait a week, but I bought that new dryer and had to really give it a try. I didn't burn or anything.

Your hair is really pretty! You should take a ruler or tape measure and have someone measure how much you have to go, but I' going to guess and say 4-6 inches. It won't be long now! Way to go!!!!

Your hair is really pretty! You should take a ruler or tape measure and have someone measure how much you have to go, but I' going to guess and say 4-6 inches. It won't be long now! Way to go!!!!

Girl that style in your Avi is what I tried to tell my last stylist I wanted. I ended up with something totally different. It's so cute.

GORGEOUS!! :worship2::worship2:

Do you have a regi??!??!

My reggie is really simple. Once a week I co wash with Aphogee 2 minute. I leave that on while I shower. Then I Dc with silk elements, air dry, and flat iron. I've been trying to stretch, but I never get pass week 12. I add color whenever.

Well I only stretched 12 weeks. I relaxed with ORS super. I colored with a mix of John Frieda Luminous Red Glaze and Adore in Paprika under the dryer for 15 minutes and then I Dc with the ORS Replenish and mixed a little Adore into that with heat for about 20 mins. Rinsed and then moisturized and air dried. Then today I flat ironed using Motion Heat Protectant and Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer. My hair has a lot of shine and movement. I'm loving the Aphogee. This is the best results I have ever got flat ironing myself. How many inches do you think I have to WL?
View attachment 26995

View attachment 26997

View attachment 26999

View attachment 27001

Hey H-town!! Lookin' good girl - you will be at BTL (Boo-Tay Length) in not time....

Wow your hair looks great! Awesome progress. I agree with everyone else you look like you have about 5 or 6 inches to go.:yep::yep:

I thank you all for the positive comments. You all have beautiful hair that put my head to shame. When I started my journey I wished for BSL, but didn't think I could get it.

Congrats on your beautiful color, length, and thickness! :yep: May I ask, do you use a daily moisturizer and how do you wear your hair every day?

Back