Straw sets? My hair is weird.

lovely_locks

My hair is different textured throughout. It's not even in a pattern it seems like one hair will be 3 a/b and the one right next to it will be 4c. Twist outs don't look good due to this and my layers. I am thinking maybe straw sets will look nice. I am just tired of the wash and go. Does my one else have my problem?

ME TOO. Twist outs do not work on my hair, and yeah wash n go's are gettin annoying. Hopefully the twist/braid outs will look better when it gets longer.
I have been meaning to try it, let me know how it coes

ME TOO. Twist outs do not work on my hair, and yeah wash n go's are gettin annoying. Hopefully the twist/braid outs will look better when it gets longer. I have been meaning to try it, let me know how it coes

I won't have time to do it till the weekend but I will let you know how this plays out :)

Me too (my hair seems like a combo ranging from 3(b) in the middle to 4(b) at the nape) and twist/braid-outs as well as straw sets are a disaster. Join us in the "Roller-Setting Challenge Thread"-- a lot of style suggestions from ladies with all types of hair and style challenges. Depending on your hair, you might like Curlformers or even regular sets. When I am not bunning, I use the latter just to smooth, tame and get the frizz out of natural/tex-laxed hair -- and then, depending on humidity, the curl pattern that comes back into my hair after taking out the rollers is so (so) much better than anything that I could ever achieve with twists, straws, braids, w n' g, etc.

Back