Straight Request Silky Milk

MissB

Is anyone still using this product? If so, do you use it alone or with another styling product for rollersetting? Hair wash day is coming. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MissB

I have this product and I really like the results I get from it. I haven't used it in a while only becuase I'm such a PJ and I rarely ever rollerset. I do love the way it transforms the hair into light, bouncy and shiny. I'd couple this with a good serum and your rollerset will come out beautifully
smile.gif

when i rollerset w/silky milk i usually use it solo and then i put a little serum on to wrap and go back under the dryer
smile.gif

i really like this foam.

Thanks Ladylibra_30. I noticed that you like this one as well as Keracare, Design Essentials, and Silk2. Which is your favorite?

Thanks,

MissB

I couldn't tell you. I have never seen ingredients on any of the Straight Request products. I guess because they are for professional use only.

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
Thanks Ladylibra_30. I noticed that you like this one as well as Keracare, Design Essentials, and Silk2. Which is your favorite?

Thanks,

MissB

[/ QUOTE ]

missb:
i like them in this order:
silky milk
silk2
keracare
design essentials

side note-this isn't a foam/wrap lotion but i use it as one and love it FAR more than the ones i listed. i'm referring to qp elasta H2
smile.gif

Thanks Ladylibra_30. I haven't used the Silk2 in awhile but I remember liking it a lot. I use the keracare all the time and would like to use something different. I am allergic to the Elasta QP H2 but my hair buddy loves it.

Thanks again,

MissB

I did a rollerset last night with the Silky Milk. This stuff is the da bomb. I am talking holy grail/staple product. I will place the Keracare foam wrap in the reject pile. My curls are really soft and shiny. Thanks everyone for your advice.

I want to try this, but the shipping is almost $7. $6.50 or something like that. Is is worth that much? Also, there is a Silky Milk and a Silky Plus. Which one are you ladies using?

nmfsc,

I used the Silky Milk Regular (soft hold). The Silky Milk Plus provides a firm hold. I would definately say that this product is worth the money. You may try calling some of the salons in your area to see if they carry the product to avoid the shipping costs.

Back