Straight Ends on an Afro????

Stiletto_Diva

So I BC about a month ago and I'm loving it!!!! The only problem is everytime I try to wear a wash and go i have these stubburn straight ends that have me lookin a hot mess. the only way I can get rid of the straight ends is to comb out my hair. this results in me losing 80% of my curl definition that i want to show.
The straight ends are not relaxer because I made sure I cut all of the relaxer off.
anyone have any suggustions?

*high 5's Mz. Princess*

I get them right at the front of my hair and at the crown. I usually scrunch them down gently while I put in my Kinky Curly Curling Custard or I slick the Aloe vera through - but they be wantin' to stick up all day :nono:

*high 5's Mz. Princess*

I get them right at the front of my hair and at the crown. I usually scrunch them down gently while I put in my Kinky Curly Curling Custard or I slick the Aloe vera through - but they be wantin' to stick up all day :nono:

You're lucky, I get them all over my damn head!!! I see these cute and sexy curls then hair sticking out like sticks. It looks like I just got in a fight and haven't combed my hair in days:lachen:

Congrats on your BC!
It could be one of two things... either you still have a few relaxed pieces in your hair or you (like many of us) have different textures of hair. I don't know what the solution is as far as products, but I would at least try to add some gel to blend it all in. I would let it grow in a little more to see where it leads you. The hair in the nape area is wavy and at the end its kinda straight and it drives me crazy, but it is what it is so I just deal with it.

congrats on the bc mx.princess.
when i first cut my hair i had those little short pieces. i just left them for a while and when it started to grow out i trimmed them.

by the way i love the shoes in your siggy

Back