Storing Rollers

TrendySocialite

How do you store your rollers?

Right now all of mine are in a basket. Satin foam and magnetic of different sizes. I feel like I should store them differently, but I'm not sure how...LOL

I have big and small pouches for my rollers.

The big pouch has the ones (can't remember what they're called) like in the salon.

The medium on has my flexi-rods. And the small ones has my rollers with the clips for like jeri curls and no longer used sponge rollers (used only to curl extensions).

I love my pouches; especially since they're strong and see-thru.

PM if you need a pic.

I need to get it together because I have so many rollers!! I'm almost ashamed but not really...I got mine stored in the plastic grocery bags for the time being until I get my storage situation together lol.

y'all remember those big tins of popcorn people would get for Christmas? my mom used to keep all of her rollers in one of those... :look:

(i told you we were hood :lachen: )

***eta: i read some of y'alls responses and now i don't feel so bad, LOL :drunk:

y'all remember those big tins of popcorn people would get for Christmas? my mom used to keep all of her rollers in one of those... :look:

(i told you we were hood :lachen: )

***eta: i read some of y'alls responses and now i don't feel so bad, LOL :drunk:

Sometimes the hood tricks are the best ones! That's a pretty good idea, actually. I have a LOT of rollers and their outgrowing my plastic bin. I may have to try mom's old trick. I have an empty popcorn tin my nephew uses as a drum when he comes over. I may just have to buy him a real one :lachen:

I store mine in an empty popcorn bin too:lachen:! Shoot it hold all of them and saved me a ton of money on buying those expensive storage bins! I also store my other rollers in a old hat box.

I have 3 stackable plastic drawers. 1 draw has my flat irons and curlers. The other has my hand blow dryers and curoso's (sp?). The last and widest draw has my flexrod's and mag & satin rollars and clips. I have a box on top that holds loose products that won't fit on my closet door.

i have a big coach box a purse came in that i store all my soft cussion rollers. i have a plastic shelf with drawers(sp?) i keep all my rollerset rollers in.

I have one of those Sterilite 3 drawer thingys that has wheels on it. I keep a lot of hair tools in there.

You know those clear bags that comforter's come in.....with the zipper at the top. Mine are in there. I have a ton of rollers and huge ones at that. The fit great in there.:yep:

Back