***STOP ON IN***

OsnapCnapp!

Ok, so here it is. I just got accepted into Nursing School (yay) and Im getting a protective style so I won't have to worry with my hair for a little bit. I have 4b thick coarse kinky hair...I mean the thickest of the thick. Well...the protective style I would like is a full sew-in weave. I do NOT like putting heat on my head so I do not want to have to flatten it or press it out for someone to braid. I would like to keep it in its natural state. I was wondering if anyone could recommend something that would give my hair MEGA MOISTURE AND SOFTNESS before braiding it up for the sew-in.

ARE THERE ANY LADIES IN HOUSTON TEXAS IN HERE? I am hoping so! I would really like this done but I am tired of ppl thinking that just because I have thick hair they can tug and pull and snatch on it. I am just wanting a nice gentle touch and someone who does not braid so tight u can see scalp pores or u can see the skin being pulled up and my eyes look siamese. So please ladies help! And if anyone is in the Houston tx area with natural hair that can do this please help me! Thanks!

I would say S Curl but that won't stop shrinkage and I don't know if stylist are patient. Maybe DC with a moisturizing conditioner and then airdry in braids and use Coconut oil, then braid again and baggy. I imagine your hair will not shrink much with coconut oil and might be more stretched and easy to work with.

I've heard people say Castor oil on wet hair dries without the greasy feel and leaves hair soft.

Back