Stimulating Eyelash Growth

Monaleezza

Hi Ladies
With your regimens all focused on the hair on your head have you noticed your hair vitamins & supplements, water intake and your overall hair dedication is having a positive impact on your eyelashes?

I've been told that natural oils such as Argan & Castor oil when applied to lashes support their growth and retention.

Can anyone testify?

I've been taking bamboo supplements daily and I've noticed great eyelash growth. My mom said that they had gotten so long that they were sitting off my face :)

Of course, I've also been eating right, exercising 6 days a week, and drinking water just recently. I think the new combination of all these factors worked because I've been taking bamboo for 6 months.

I've been taking bamboo supplements daily and I've noticed great eyelash growth. My mom said that they had gotten so long that they were sitting off my face :)

Of course, I've also been eating right, exercising 6 days a week, and drinking water just recently. I think the new combination of all these factors worked because I've been taking bamboo for 6 months.
Can you please elaborate on the bamboo supplement that you are taking?

Back