still searching for staples from one place only

soulglo

Does anyone have any recommendations for products that are comparable if not better than Qhemet's Amala and Olive Heavy Cream? (specifically from brands from curlmart)

I bought sample sizes of AOHC and BRBC. The AOHC made the section that i applied it to soft. The BRBC didn't do much for my hair.

The problem is that shipping is $10 with sage and it's also almost $10 with curlmart. I don't want to pay both shipping costs.

Also, what are your thoughts on
- Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
- Darcy's Bontanicals Pumpkin Conditioner
- Jojoba Oil

how do you use them? have they benefited your hair? do you recommend them for someone with dry hair?

:nono: Am I just feeding my product junkieism because i'm trying to find staple products or are these products really worth it

I have dry hair also. For a daily moisturizer and leave-in I like to use S-Curl or Suave coconut conditioner mixed with Aphogee pro-vitamin leave-in. The products that you reference (Amala & Olive Cream) I've never used so I cant really compare them. I like jojoba oil but I've only used it in my DC. I prefer shea butter over jojoba though. For me, DC for a least an hour has Greatly helped with my dry hair and daily moisturizing and sealing.

Hopefully some of the veterans will offer some advice :). Good Luck!

From Curlmart, I really like Oyin's Whipped Pudding and then sealing with a light oil. The WP is water based unlike QB AOHC, but they both work very well on my hair.

Last edited:
Back