Still dont have a steady relaxer... 3B/C texlaxers (esp MizaniBB) help plz!

SoOoNY

Hi ladies. I have been on this site since 07 but haven't been frequenting it much. I have been stretching 16 weeks all this year but i still need a good relaxer. I used affirm moisture plus, but i wanted more shine, tried ORS and it made my hair stuff, tried lineage lye (which i could of bet my life would of been my savior) and it under processed my hair... and i am texlaxed! its like i haven't a perm since my bday in Jan! I am leaning towards Mizani BB in mild or rg (since ppl say its really gentle). I am a 3B/mainly C... and i would love anymore suggeestions... esp Mizani BB texlaxers... I would love some advice!

I'm an Alter Ego Linange user.

There's a ton of info and reviews of it on the forum now.

I tried it but it really didn't leave my hair shiny or soft like it usually does. Even my fiance said my hair isn't "silky smooth" (in a zohan voice) like it usually is. Which did you use. I used lye reg I believe... Doesn't say on tub

I want my hair to look like Real form Real chance of Love... Asking too much... Lmao

I tried it but it really didn't leave my hair shiny or soft like it usually does. Even my fiance said my hair isn't "silky smooth" (in a zohan voice) like it usually is. Which did you use. I used lye reg I believe... Doesn't say on tub

I want my hair to look like Real form Real chance of Love... Asking too much... Lmao

I use the same one. :)

:lachen: @ the bolded

Hmmm, keep bumping to hear from some Mizani BB users. You could also bump some Mizani BB threads with your question(s). That might help.

I also had a lot of shine and silkiness from Affirm and Design Essentials. I don't recommend them often because they aren't as gentle on my hair and scalp and straighten it differently (I don't know how else to put it), but maybe those results would work better for your hair.

I know there's a big thread around here posting D.E. results, and I know there are plenty of reviews for Mizani BB and Affirm, not sure about pictures though.

Oh, and an old favorite of mine before the hair boards is Nairobi. I always kept my hair freshly cut at/just above my shoulders, but always got compliments on how healthy and silky my hair looked when I was using it. :)

I'm with you on the Linange..I love how it makes my hair feel but my hair is so dull afterwards plus it leaves me w/ burn sores and burns like hell before I'm done..The Mizani BB worked very well for me and left me w/ shine..I just wanted to go w/o the bone straight look and thought the Linange would be best. Mizani would only burn if I didn't coat my scalp after a wash (usually 24 hours). I say try it..I think I'm going back to it.

I'm with you on the Linange..I love how it makes my hair feel but my hair is so dull afterwards plus it leaves me w/ burn sores and burns like hell before I'm done..The Mizani BB worked very well for me and left me w/ shine..I just wanted to go w/o the bone straight look and thought the Linange would be best. Mizani would only burn if I didn't coat my scalp after a wash (usually 24 hours). I say try it..I think I'm going back to it.

are you a texlaxer?

Any Mizani BB head texlax with this? I know supergirl uses it and Allandra did before her transitioning. I guess ive tried everything, why not try this. I been self relaxing from some time so im confident but regular mizani is too strong for me. It made my hair bone straight. i dont like that. So BB users plz chime in

Back