Steamer from LCN/SALONRUS ON EBAY Review

aymone

So I got a steamer from LCN in May I think of 2010. I love it, it's the best investment ever for natural hair/stretching your relaxers out.

So last week-end I took my weave and I did my treatment with the steamer, well while I was sitting under my steamer I saw a light and then all of a sudden steam stopped coming from the hood. So My thing was dead.

So I decided to call them today, I talk to a lady named Michelle, she was very nice. Well she asked me about my zip code, asked for my name and found my info. So she informed me that I was still under warranty after I had explained the problem that had occured with the steamer.

Well, she told that she would send me a new top today and I should expect it on Thursday. I just wanted to once again reiterate the steamer's great use and how great there customer service, especially considering that I only paid $119 plus free shipping for my steamer.

Also when I was on ebay today, I saw that they lowered the price and also they are still giving out the free shipping to customer, and depending you may get some ebay bucks as well.

So in this new year, ladies please consider getting a steamer to start the year off right.

Thanks for that review. I been eyein those steamers from that company for awhile now and am planning on purchasing my first steamer at the end of this month. So thanks!

Hi ladies:

I received my steamer from them last week and have already used it twice and LOVE it. I am noticing immediate results...my hair stays moisturized longer and feels soft and my ends feel less frizzy. Not to forget that I purchased my steamer from eBay as well for only 79.99 + free shipping. Can't beat it!

I just ordered my steamer last night! I got the huetiful one; there isn't much storage room in my place so i'm going to go the tabletop route for now. I cannot wait!

The customer service is good. I had to call and get a new cup after having mine for less than 2 months and they sent me one free. It was my fault that I cracked it too. But thanks to the poster who said she cleans her steamer monthly. I think mine will last for a long while. I use vingegar and it works like when I first got it.

Last edited:
Back