Stay On Satin - Really Great Product Line of Sleep Caps/Bonnets...

Yup! I like this brand too! I have that regular satin bonnet that has the satin band going around it instead of elastic. I love it because it doesn't break my hairline and it really does stay on. I think it's made for smaller heads

I have one. The wrap.

I don't like it. It really stays stuck to your head. So if you wrap your head at night it's great. But, I don't I like some breathing room so move around space.

I need to find my regular satin scarf.

I have one. The wrap.

I don't like it. It really stays stuck to your head. So if you wrap your head at night it's great. But, I don't I like some breathing room so move around space.

I need to find my regular satin scarf.

See I definitely want a wrap cap to stay on, LOL. No breathing room needed after I spend 2 hours washing/blow drying/flat ironing my hair, LOL.

I use the bonnets also, it is way better for my hairline then the elastic, I bought like 10 packs the first time I found them. Was searching all over for them until I found them at walmart. I haven't tried the other one yet.

I've been using one of the bonnets for the last few months and I love it. Once you put it on, you forget you're wearing it. It's soft and comfy.

After trying several bonnets, this is the only one that stays on my 5-year-old DD while she sleeps. I LOVE it!!

I like the drawstring bonnet. I like it for when I wear my hair in curls and want to preserve it for a few days.

I wanna get the wrap and the pocket. :yep:

Back