Starting over... Pics of my new bob....

Iluvsmuhgrass

Last week I got my hair cut. It bummed me out pretty bad but I know it was for the best. Here are some pics. I'm still a bit sad but I hope to be back to the length I was by the spring (I hope) and my ends should be thicker.

The shot showing texture and a lil bit of my highlights

texturepic.jpg

The before
P1010139.jpg

The after
bob.jpg

Hello:wave:
First, I must say that I :love: blunt ends and the cut looks good. Now, why did you cut it? Your ends looked fine to me:look:

I love the blunt cut. Cheer up lady. You are right, it will be back before you know. :)

I have done this in the past and my hair has thanked me for it...your hair will be back thicker and longer in no time. :)

nicki6 said:
Hello:wave:
First, I must say that I :love: blunt ends and the cut looks good. Now, why did you cut it? Your ends looked fine to me:look:

Hey :)

I cut it because it had started to shed (highlights are NOT for everybody.... especially if you get lazy with the moisture) and the ends looked bad when I wore it down and straight. It's layered just a little (a few inches) and I'm wondering if that was a mistake.

But something good came out of all of this. I revisited the Black castor oil as a nightly end treatment for the late fall/winter months and it's going really well. I'm planning on wigging it up for the winter so that I don't have to worry about styling it.

Your hair looks good. I'm thinking about cutting mine as well because my back is a hot mess and extremely uneven. Seeing your cut blunt cut gives me hope.

Your hair looks great! I am not good at determining what are split/dry ends, but I thought your befores looked good. Your hair will grow and retain length, and you'll be back to your length in no time.

I'm about to cut mine too into a bob style...I just don't know when.

Back