Starting over for 2007...I cut it again....

bluediamond0829

hey everyone im officially not transitioning anymore...i had to relax...well i didnt have to...but because i went back short again it was going to be hard for me to keep my hair natural and blown out in the short cut and for all the pieces to lay down like they would with a relaxer...i probably couldve done it if i wouldve stuck with it...

but im not mad because i had to go back and relax again...ive found a great stylist that im going to reguarly(she also has a short cut to die for)... :)

i actually did go all the way natural because all the relaxer had been cut off with those last pics of the short do i had in my album....

i have new pics in my album of the cut and some of my wig that i havent worn before that ive started wearing when im in between....

thank you.... i love my short cut...and im probably going to be staying short or having a bob and tapered in the back..im no longer wanting long hair just want healthy hair thats all...ive made that up in my mind....

I came to a similar decision when I cut off 4 inches of hair last year. I still want long hair, but I want healthy hair more.

ETA: It really is a cute cut. It's very halle berry.

Last edited:
You look wonderful, Bluediamond! You have the kind of head shape that works well with a short hair cut and it looks fantastic on you! Truly, I commend you for your decision. Being natural isn't for everyone. I've been doing it for a long time and I do not believe that I will be natural forever. After all, it's just hair!

Girl, do what you feel is best. After all it's ultimately YOUR hair, so you get to decide or go back and forth as often as you like :). In the words of Tyra, your cut looks "fierce!"

yes you are right Naijamerican....and thank you....

and it came down to very hard decision for me to make because the day after i had made it for 5 months and majority of the relaxer had been cut out i went and got a relaxer...my hair just didnt react well to what i did, and i found out that its better for me if i dont touch my hair and do sewins or braids to my hair because it just causes more damage to my hair and on top of me transitioning it just damaged and set me back....

yes and your right it is just hair and it doesnt make us who we are...

sareca said:
Welcome back. :)

Ditto. I bet that length will come in no time while you're focusing on health. Happy Hair Growing to you!!! Kudos to you for doing what YOU wanted to do. You and others are right...it's just hair!

Hi Bluediamond,

Your haircut is really pretty! I started over too! I cut my hair all the way down to chin length.:p

Let get it poppin for 07:lol:

Love the cut, you definitely have the facial structure to work it! But the bigger question is what are you doing for your skin? It is glowing!

fuchsiastar said:
Love the cut, you definitely have the facial structure to work it! But the bigger question is what are you doing for your skin? It is glowing!

really my skin is glowing...im not doing anything to it...i just did a facial probably last weekend...and i started using some Philosophy products the wash and the microdelivery peel...but not really anything consistent...and i didnt have any makeup on then when i took the pics....i just started taking my vitamins..but im going to have to cut down on the biotin because im noticing little small pimples coming up....but nothing to actually put my finger on..it may have just been the facial...thanks :D

Bmack said:
Hi Bluediamond,

Your haircut is really pretty! I started over too! I cut my hair all the way down to chin length.:p

Let get it poppin for 07:lol:

yes girl i love your bob in the pic...i want to get mine to be like that and just tapered in the back...it is so full of movement and pretty...

Blue, for some reason I can't get into to your album. What is the password? I'm sure it's very pretty though.

:love: Your Cut Blue!Ita It's Totally You:) I Also Had To Cut Off About 3 Inches Last Week Because I'm Totally Focusing On The Health And Thickness Of My Hair.I Really Commend You:thumbsup: HHG

divinefavor said:
Blue, for some reason I can't get into to your album. What is the password? I'm sure it's very pretty though.

the password is bluewhite2...but i'll go in and remove the lock on the album so that you and others can view it...i know someone else was having problems getting in also...

thank you ladies alot....

Ambitious girl i thought i was going to have to go looking for someone else...but everything came out good and she kind of saw that i was going to be coming back...and plus ive been tipping her kind of okay..even though the price is high for the salon and her services...but i want to look good and get the best...

Back