Starting all over again....

smibn

First, I wanna say hello to all you wonderful women of LHCF!! Clearly I'm a beginner lol!

Lately, I've decided that I wanted to grow my hair after chopping it all off and bleaching it like there's no tomorrow! I used to have an excellent length, but I was also visiting the salon regularly! Now that I have moved to another city for school(and I'm lacking a job!) I have to make due, I'm my dorm room.

These are a few steps that I've decided to take:

-Stop coloring my hair
-Significantly reduce the amount of relaxers
-I'm taking Biotin
-Diet/exercise
-I hope to reduce using heat, but I'm not sure how you ladies do it and still manage to have sleek hair.

I think I really stunted my hair growth with all those hair weaves, I neglected the poor hair underneath! Please give me some tips(styles and products that would be best), I would love to post pics and keep ya'll updated!(hair-type:NAPPY! lol)

Are you going to transition, BC or keep on relaxing? I think if you can rock your natural hair it will save you some money not relaxing. Also to save money keep it simple. Co-wash, then once a week shampoo and do a protein treatment and dc. Keep your hair off your shoulders as much as possible. Depending on your length - touched in ponytail, bun, braid outs, twist outs, etc. Anything simple that would not take up too much of your time.

Hopefully the other ladies will pitch in with advice.

Welcome :) Just wanted to say that Aubrey organics conditioners are the best!! Lol
And box braids with extensions started me off on my HHJ, in fact I did them for 2 years but I am now fed up of them.

Back