Staring at another female

dlovely

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I were going out one day and her husband questioned what she had on. what was she wearing? A nice blouse which was off the shoulder and not even see through:ohwell:. He didnot want her to go out with this blouse. of course, she walked out the door and retorted ' I'll be the one that is stared upon this time around:grin: !!!

I think this is bizarre-- her hubby is nice et all, cooks and take care of the children but gawks at every women who wears revealing clothes-mind you-- while she's with him:nono: .
Isn't this :swearing:hypocritical??

He sounds ignorant. Staring at another woman while he's with her is blatant disrespect. I'm a little confused as to why she allows him to do it......

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I were going out one day and her husband questioned what she had on. what was she wearing? A nice blouse which was off the shoulder and not even see through:ohwell:. He didnot want her to go out with this blouse. of course, she walked out the door and retorted ' I'll be the one that is stared upon this time around:grin: !!!

I think this is bizarre-- her hubby is nice et all, cooks and take care of the children but gawks at every women who wears revealing clothes-mind you-- while she's with him:nono: .
And disrespectful. He doesn't want men ogling her the way he ogles women. I guess it doesn't occur to him that he should stop doing it. I would check him on it if it were me.

Strangely enough, my SO and I had this convo just last weekend. We went out to breakfast, and I went in first, and a man (who was holding hands with what looked like his SO) was starring at me...My SO walked in and I told him that I hate it when men do that, and he said that he doesn't understand why women let their men do it...I'm happy, this means that if I EVER catch him starring, I'm going to KNOCK HIM OUT!:grin:
Apparently it's the 'Menu Syndrome'. When you go out to eat, you look at ALL the things on the menu, but don't get them all...but you still look...WHATEVER...

Yes, and it sounds like someone is guilty like the other member said.

This bothers me too! When men stare at me with or without my DH, I look at them as if I am their mother and I'm about to snatch them up, throw them over my lap and :spank:. Some men have no respect these days!

A couple of weeks ago when we were grocery shopping down at the military base and this dude (while my DH was standing right there) says to me "hey whats up with chu?" DH was like, EXCUSE ME... dude was was like oh, my bad I didn't know she was married. WTH...??? I was praying to Jesus because I just knew my DH was about to put his foot all up in dudes behind.

Well, I do think that men are wired very differently than women, and that their natural instinct is to look at every woman, especially if she's good looking. It really doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us, and it doesn't mean that they are thinking of cheating or anything. You best believe that when your man is not with you, he is looking at other women.

Still, this is no excuse for a man to disrespect his woman by openly gawking. Most men know to resist the urge to gawk when with their women. Some honestly don't realize they're doing it. Your friend should talk to her husband.

Well, I do think that men are wired very differently than women, and that their natural instinct is to look at every woman, especially if she's good looking. It really doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to us, and it doesn't mean that they are thinking of cheating or anything. You best believe that when your man is not with you, he is looking at other women.

Still, this is no excuse for a man to disrespect his woman by openly gawking. Most men know to resist the urge to gawk when with their women. Some honestly don't realize they're doing it. Your friend should talk to her husband.

i agree:yep: I personally wouldnt have a probelm with him checking out other women but staring or gawking in my presence is disrespect. theres a subtle way to steal a peep...sheesh:perplexed

Hi there,

Here's the thing, most men do not want their wives (or his woman) to be the object of another man's attention.

Why? Cause he knows the 'intent' and the thoughts behind the 'looks'.

While it is hypocritical, men are sight oriented; it's natural for them to look. However, they still do not have to do it...:nono:

Back