STAND BY YOUR BRAND........

Which is your fave line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amina kamal

If you could only use products from one line only, which line would it be and why??

1. Keracare
2. Elucence
3. Deep Brilliance
4. Other

I would have to say Elucence. Keracare's prices are ridiculous IMO, and Nexxus products didnt do diddly squat for my hair.:ohwell:

Oh by the way I voted for Keracare, I love their products, they smell really good and my hair really responds to them. Nexxus is cool too but I can't get them on discount and Elucence I can't find anywhere in Indiana, but I'd like to try it.

VWVixxen said:
Hey Lala!! :wave:

Rebel here: I'd use my indian herbs and oils and call it a day! :yep:

Ditto! A rebel with a cause LOL:lol: . I need to come get me some of those herbs/oils...

Another Aveda Damage Remedy worshiper here. Between Aveda's DR and Composition my hair is healthier.

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
I'm going to have to invest in this product

Ugh - me too!

I picked Elucence though. I have been back and forth from Keracare to Kenra to Elucence. I am sticking with Elucence - I mean it! :lol:

The oil is primarily made of refined jojoba oil, which is said to mirror the human body's oils. It is a massage oil for the scalp. This is the oil that is used in the Aveda salons for scalp massages. It smells like the shampure shampoo, which is luv.

The oil is to be massaged in the scalp and hair. For better penetration, they suggest 10-20 minutes. Put on a plastic cap for a few hours or overnight then wash out. It can be used on dry hair for moisture, as long as you are going to wash the day after application.

It is called Beautifying Composition and the price point is $20.00.

I alternate Keracare and Elucence so its hard to chose.
I have been using Keracare for the last few months.

JLove74 said:
I voted other for Aveda - cause Damage Remedy has turned my hair around:)

I voted other for AVEDA as well. My hair is in love with the Damage Remedy line and the AVEDA Brilliant Finishing Gloss. The other stuff in my hair cabinet hardly stands a chance anymore.

Back