Sta Sof Fro!!!!!

I love this stuff and give it a 10 my hair hates S-Curl.
This is one of my staple products when stretching my relaxer.
I stocked pile when Walmart had it for 99 cents and $1.50 for the large size.

I love this stuff too. I keep reading about the S-Curl and just can't break away from what I am loving to try the S-Curl. Wish I could have found it for .99 or 1.50. WOW I paid about 3.49 for mine at wal-mart. But I really love it!

I also tried the VO5 Leave in and I didnt like that one. It smelled okay but it didnt do much for my hair.

LABETT said:

LABETT said:

:eek: I wish that would have had it at that price in my area!

I saw this at the store and would like to try it but am worried about the protein in it....anyone have problems with this? I think my hair doesn't like daily protein....anyone w/ this problem who also uses this? I'd like to try it, and currently use s-curl but i feel like it's a little too thick.....

Jackie,

I do not use mine everyday. (prob a few times a week) I have no problems with it at all.

jackie1277 said:
I saw this at the store and would like to try it but am worried about the protein in it....anyone have problems with this? I think my hair doesn't like daily protein....anyone w/ this problem who also uses this? I'd like to try it, and currently use s-curl but i feel like it's a little too thick.....

I use it when I put my hair in a bun. I love it. Especially when stretching it softens the new growth really well.

Well I went out and bought this although i've only used it once, i must say that at this point I like the consistency (and the smell even ;) ) better than S-Curl. I feel it left less build up (but still some) and the effect lasted longer. So then maybe I won't have to use it so much and then hopefully i won't have a problem with the protein....

The one in the white tube is what my natural friend raved about. they have since discontinued it but she now uses the one in the brown tube... ut oh... PJ feeling chiming in.

I liked it on my hair the few times I've used it,but LOVE it on my 2yr olds natural hair. It keeps it moisturized for days, before this her hair would be so dry and dull looking. My son uses it on his hair also. I will keep an eye on Sta Sof Fro going on sale @ my local walmart( they do that big price drop when they get ready to discontinue it from their store). I also tried S-curl it's alright,but will stick w/ Sta sof fro. I won't ever give it up.

Back