St.Ives Girls

This is NOT the one I have. The one I have is the ylang ylang version. I've had it sitting in my cabinet for months and still haven't tried it. I've wondered now whether they are no longer making it because the only place which has it is Eckerd's Drug here.

I would be willing to try the ylang ylang version. How about you try this version you've noted and we both do product reviews.

I'm a great St. Ives fan at this point. The conditioners and conditioning treatments have treated my hair extremely well at an inexpensive price.

Let me know...let me know!

~Jade~

[ QUOTE ]
Jade21 said:
This is NOT the one I have. The one I have is the ylang ylang version. I've had it sitting in my cabinet for months and still haven't tried it. I've wondered now whether they are no longer making it because the only place which has it is Eckerd's Drug here.

I would be willing to try the ylang ylang version. How about you try this version you've noted and we both do product reviews.

I'm a great St. Ives fan at this point. The conditioners and conditioning treatments have treated my hair extremely well at an inexpensive price.

Let me know...let me know!

~Jade~

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'll look for it in stores in my area. One of the things that interest me about it is the "refreshing tingle" they mention in the description. I'm assuming the menthol in the ingredients is what causes the tingling.

I'll report back.
cool.gif

Back