Spray on hair color in a can

Don't waste your money on that color spray, my sister tried that years ago and the results stunk.

My friend uses these spray on color things....she had a blonde wig and sprayed her hair blonde and it really matched and looked like she dyed her hair

I used it in college and liked it because I got bored easy. I washed my hair 1-2x a week and it came out easily.

lmao I used this in highschool. I dunno when I tried it rubbed off easily. It looked cute for a lil while, most people thought I got streaks.

My cousin had a partial sew in with the front out. The hair was a lighter color brown than her hair so she used the spray on to color the front of her hair. It looked nice and she didn't have any problems. I've personally never used them though.

I use this when I wear my half wig that is off black and aurburn (1b/33). The color helps my real hair blend better. The spray can be a little drying but its ok for temporary reasons.

I tried it when I was relaxed with shorter hair.

I really liked the results. I purchased a can of Honey Blonde. It gave me lighter colored hair without the damage of actually dying it.

The only downside if that it only lasted a day, and some of the color would rub off.

Back