Spoke to a lady with ten year old natural 4b hair

brandy

I went to a clinic to weigh my daughter when I saw this lady. Because I'm a hair f£eak, I had to talk to her 'cos her hair was huge huge and huge! She happened to be a Nigerian woman that stopped relaxing for 10 years. Her hair wasn't properly combed out cos of the thickness and the length!!
shocked.gif
Her hair when stretched would be waist length !! She told me she achieved that length by braiding and eating lots of vegetable.

wow, huge huge huge that how I want mine, but not to be able to comb it and have ppl tell no thanks, Wow vegs and braids, I would have love tooo see that, no special magic grease or product, just simple thanks for sharing,

Thanks so much for talking to her! I would have done the same thing
smile.gif
I love hearing what long haired women have to say.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Hey brandy...check out happylocks' avatar pic...was her hair huge like that?
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

am not sure how real that photo is Pooh
look.gif
, if u look closer u see some touch ups, but I do love her hair
smile.gif

Sounds like that Nigerian woman knew exactly what to do to grow out her hair. I would have loved to see it.

Thanks for sharing those hair pics Happylocks!

I want hair like the girl in Happylocks Avatar. I wonder how many years it would take me?!?

Happylocks, where oh where did you find pics of those big afros? I've been trying to find pics like those
fan.gif

Re: Spoke to a lady with ten year old natural 4b h

[ QUOTE ]
CheerBear said:
haha, i thought Happylock's avatar was a cracked out Barbie doll..oops.

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CheerBear said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ME TOO!!!!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
rai said:
[ QUOTE ]
CheerBear said:

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
thats soo wrong
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

ME TOO!!!!
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
I want hair like the girl in Happylocks Avatar. I wonder how many years it would take me?!?

Happylocks, where oh where did you find pics of those big afros? I've been trying to find pics like those
fan.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking all over too, Till I found a yahoo group for afro frizzy hair Afro frizzy hair group
they have alot of great photos, all kinds of women with afro or frizzy hair, really like the photos best I have seen on the net
smile.gif
they have one that I really want too post, but she is topless
look.gif
but her afro is amazing(Dont know how real it is) u have to join and see the photos for urself there are too many, but I will make another thread about the photos if someone does not feel like joining HTH
smirk.gif

Back