SPLURGING when I should be saving to buy gas. . .

After using The Redken Real Control Intense Renewal and still feeling the results the day after, I decided to try out some other Redken products. I went back to the same salon and picked up two more jars of the Intense Renewal as well as

-All Soft conditioner
-Extreme Rescue Force
-Smooth Down Butter Treat

I can't wait until my next wash day to use the Extreme Force. The best $80 I've spent at one time so far this year.:yep:

If you want reviews, I'll keep you posted. If you don't :look:. . . well Ima post them anyway!:grin:

Please post. I am newly addicted to the Real Control line. Love it, both the shampoo and the conditioner. I'm going to try the mask next.

The All Soft conditioner is the REAL. I was amazed at how well it detangled as well as conditoned. I LOOOOVES this stuff :love3:

Girl please post your reviews! I got my Trade Secret reward card and I'm considering a litre of All Soft as well as the Butter treat. :look:

Girl please post your reviews! I got my Trade Secret reward card and I'm considering a litre of All Soft as well as the Butter treat. :look:

I used the Extreme Rescue Force last night for almost 15 mins. It was alright, nothing special. I would like to use it again and leave it on longer before I pass full judgement on it.

Hey, what's the point of buying gas if your hair isn't going to be cute when you get to where you're going? :lol: ;)

Back