spiral set on natural hair *pics*

Very, very pretty. You have great hair. :up:

I see you chose one of the pictures as your avatar, but it's worthy of signature status - that way we can see it better. ;)

cmw45 said:
:eek: Girl...you better go ahead and give up the name of your stylist! You have no right to keep all that talent to yourself!:mad:

Seriously...I have a wedding to be in and I don't want to straighten...although...how concerned were you that you had to sit under a dryer for two and a half hours...that's a long time under the heat:ohwell:

The stylist was "Sheena" at Portfolio Salon, 1351 U Street NW, Washington, DC 20009, (347-613-9301).

I didn't feel bad about sitting under the dryer that long since its indirect heat. It wasn't even that hot under there.

Aaliyahredefined said:
Amazing!! You said that she used curly pudding.... what was the brand name of the curly pudding if you don't mind?

Curly pudding is made by Curve salon www.curve-salon.com. You can buy it online or if you look on the curve web site, they have several retail locations. That is how I found my stylist who did my rod set.

Miss*Tress said:
Very, very pretty. You have great hair. :up:

I see you chose one of the pictures as your avatar, but it's worthy of signature status - that way we can see it better. ;)

How do I put a picture in my signature?

Back