Spiral Hair Bands

Do you mean the telephone cord ones, like this:
telephone hair ties.jpe ?

If so, I like them for ponytails and puffs. They hold my hair without having to be super tight and don't leave indentations like regular hair bands. They didn't work well when banding my hair though.

Yes I've got several. The first ones I bought are by mixed chicks. I got them in different colors. I also got some by a make called invisibobby which are smaller. I recently went to primark and saw that they sell a version that is super cheap for more.

Eta. I like them but they aren't perfect. I still find the odd hairs entangled in them and there is a section where the ends meet that isn't smooth plus I think that they are prone to over stretching And while they will retract I can see them not being able to with time. Plus the mixed chick ones were expensive for what they were when I bought them and the invisibobby ones.

Anyone tried them what do you think?
Do you mean the telephone cord ones, like this:
View attachment 362219 ?

If so, I like them for ponytails and puffs. They hold my hair without having to be super tight and don't leave indentations like regular hair bands. They didn't work well when banding my hair though.
Yes I mean them exactly. Jus bought some today, and wearing them now so far so good. Holds my ponytail firm. I am doing the 5 mini puffs atm lol. We'll see how I get on with them as the days go by.

I also like the fact they are not material so easier to clean like :)

Yes I've got several. The first ones I bought are by mixed chicks. I got them in different colors. I also got some by a make called invisibobby which are smaller. I recently went to primark and saw that they sell a version that is super cheap for more.

Eta. I like them but they aren't perfect. I still find the odd hairs entangled in them and there is a section where the ends meet that isn't smooth plus I think that they are prone to over stretching And while they will retract I can see them not being able to with time. Plus the mixed chick ones were expensive for what they were when I bought them and the invisibobby ones.
Primark?? You in the UK?

Back