Spiral Curls

lolol girl I couldnt figure out what to do with them:ohwell:

so I left them alone and put it up and messed it all up anyway:wallbash:

it looked okay as it was, but I had a feeling if I loosened them up my hair would look crazaaay! so I dunno

I like it Iris. I'll bet the curls would have fallen naturally and been really beautiful. A great holiday look.

I was kinda doing a pre-test with this for that exact reason

I will do it better next time for the Christmas Party if this is the style I choose:yep:

Thank you girl!

:love: gorgeous! Why do you say you won't do it again? Because it was too time-consuming?

ok well I should say I might, but yeah it was time consuming and it was cool but I wasnt totally happy with it , my roots werent straight, so I guess I need to try it again and do it right and really put even more time into it, I think it needs to be smaller sections , so they can fall better too

I might do it for this Christmas Party , but after that I dont think I would wear it this way-but if the second try turns out better-then I might eat those words:grin:

sooo hmmm maybe I should reconsider doing this again and doing a better job as a style I wear for the Christmas party, I had pretty much x'd it off my list as a style option

but maybe I can do a better job next time I do it :think:

Very nice Iris :yep:. I felt the same way about doing rollersets at first. But after doing it for a while I wouldn't have it any other way.

sooo hmmm maybe I should reconsider doing this again and doing a better job as a style I wear for the Christmas party, I had pretty much x'd it off my list as a style option

but maybe I can do a better job next time I do it :think:

I find that if you can get the front tight enough, it will be straight. Who cares about the back roots because they won't be seen.

Gorgeous!! :wow: You have a lot of hair so it probably is time consuming, but I hope you will do it again cause it looks beautiful!!

Oooh...Iris, I would love to see them separated into spirals. (Think Queen_T's Curlformer do. :love: ) I know this isn't all about me, but could you rock that sometime? Pretty attempt BTW.

Aww you ladies make me want to try it again and get it right (I'm taking notes on what ya'll said)

Thank you so much ladies

I'm so quick to ditch somethin I tried and go back to the pony tail, but with what you ladies are saying, I'm now re-thinking this one to try to get it right :yep:

Thank you girl

with a 1inch barrel curling iron, section by section

next time I gotta do slightly smaller sections and make sure my roots are straight first :ohwell:

This was just a test run....hehe

I'm not really good with curling irons. I could never make any kind of curl! I ended up just throwing my curling irons away. I really like your hair. I have to copy that one day using rollers or something.

Ok ladies, I'm definitely gonna revisit it again and get it right , Thank you for all the compliments, I liked it kinda but just wasnt 'feelin' it would actually work or look good out the house LOL

ya'll made me wanna try it again :Rose:

Back