Spinoff -- March Madness: Nice, eligible TALL men are coming to YOUR town!

Bunny77

Hi ladies!

March Madness is officially here. That's the NCAA college basketball tournament for non-sports fans.

Besides filling out your bracket, this is a GREAT chance for some of y'all to meet some new men.

Okay, hear me out...

The tournament will be coming to 13 cities. Fans from all over the country will be there. Many are MEN. Actually, a whole LOT are men. A lot make road trips to the tournament with no women, so they will be there by themselves.

They are usually very friendly and the city is like a party for the weekend. This would be a great time for any of you who want to get out and meet some new men to hang out at some of ther restaurants, fan events and other stuff near the stadium. If you want to see the games, that's good too, but you can just be around the action and meet some new friends.

Many of these men used to play some kind of ball themselves (high school, college, etc.), so that means that the proportion of tall men at these things is pretty high. :D Forget about the actual college players (you don't want them no way... they're all like, 19)... meet the fans in the stands!

So, where will the tournament be this year? Here are the lucky cities. Have fun!!!

First and Second Rounds: Thursday and Saturday, March 18 and 20, 2010

New Orleans Arena
New Orleans, Louisiana

Dunkin Donuts Center
Providence, Rhode Island

HP Pavilion
San Jose, California

Ford Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

First and Second Rounds: Friday and Sunday, March 19 and 21, 2010

HSBC Arena
Buffalo, New York

Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
Jacksonville, Florida

Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
Spokane, Washington

Regionals: Thursday and Saturday, March 25 and 27, 2010

East Regional
Carrier Dome
Syracuse, New York

West Regional
Energy Solutions Arena
Salt Lake City, Utah

Regionals: Friday and Sunday, March 26 and 28, 2010

Midwest Regional
Edward Jones Dome
St. Louis, Missouri

South Regional
Reliant Stadium
Houston, Texas

Final Four: April 3 and 5, 2010
Lucas Oil Stadium
Indianapolis, Indiana

aww look at you looking out for your single lhcf sisters. that's really sweet, bunny :yep:

Aww, thanks! :kiss:

I went last year and was like :look: :look: :look: like, every five seconds... then I thought, hmm... we're always talking about unusual and interesting ways to meet guys, why not this? :D

Great idea! If I were single I'd jump on this! Bunny do you think most of the men are single? Curious because dh and his other married friends love things like this and often go without wives.

Great idea! If I were single I'd jump on this! Bunny do you think most of the men are single? Curious because dh and his other married friends love things like this and often go without wives.

Now that is a good question. There are probably a number of married men at these things on a boys' trip, but I do find that some of the younger assistant coaches/PR people are single.

As for fans, I know my brother often road trips with his friends to the tournament if it's nearby. He's in his mid-20s.

They aren't coming to my city! Dang! I love March Madness and I've always wanted to attend one the games.

hopeful is sayin yall single ladies betta watch yaselves :lachen:

Yes... true!

Okay, as Hopeful and Raspberry pointed out... as with anything, keep your guard up! Don't get crazy now, okay? :lol: Mind your P's and Q's and don't get all caught up by some fine brotha you meet who is not telling you about his wife and kids back home, aight now?

:lol: I was just like wow what a great idea then I was thinking the ladies have to be careful because the absence of women does not mean a gf, so, or wife is not back at home. At the same time though I think Bunny has a great idea. I am very big on odds and how numbers play out so the more men you come in contact with the more likely you are to meet someone you like and who likes you back.

:lol: I was just like wow what a great idea then I was thinking the ladies have to be careful because the absence of women does not mean a gf, so, or wife is not back at home. At the same time though I think Bunny has a great idea. I am very big on odds and how numbers play out so the more men you come in contact with the more likely you are to meet someone you like and who likes you back.

Exactly. :)

I think at the least, for anyone at home on a Friday/Saturday night and not knowing what to do, the chance to go out and just talk to people is a bonus. There don't have to be any connections made, but I know a lot of women in general say that they struggle to figure out how to be approachable. Sometimes, I think just being around guys in a friendly, platonic way can do wonders for one's self-esteem and future dating life.

So, if you just get out the house, go to a fan fest, talk to a few guys here and there, and nothing more, that's a good day! :D

Back