Spinoff: Inches from APL to BSL??

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I know that a lot of this depends on height, body type, etc., but I wanted to know the average number of inches between APL and BSL. I think it's anywhere between 3 and 6 inches, depending on the person.

Just need clarification.

Thanks and Happy Hair Growing!!:yep:

000_2004vicopy-vi.jpg
4 inches! :yay:

I noticed something very strange about my body. I think I'm shorter than I had originally thought. So I tried an experiment, I wrapped myself in a towel and noticed that my hair hit the top of the towel and perhaps a .5 inch below. I guess that means that I'm APL. However, when I but on my bra, I hit the top of the brastrap. So maybe I need to adjust my brastrap so that it's a little lower because according to this experiment, I would be at brastrap, but I'm sure that I have at least 4 inches to go before that happens. It's just weird. Either I'm shorter, or I need to readjust my brastrap. :thinking:

I noticed something very strange about my body. I think I'm shorter than I had originally thought. So I tried an experiment. I wrapped myself in a towel and noticed that my hair hit the top of the towel and perhaps about .5 inch below. I guess that means that I'm APL. However, when I but on my bra, I hit the top of the brastrap. So maybe I need to adjust my brastrap so that it's a little lower because according to this experiment, I would be at brastrap, but I'm sure that I have at least 4 inches to go before that happens. It's just weird. Either I'm shorter, or I need to readjust my brastrap. :thinking:

I noticed something very strange about my body. I think I'm shorter than I had originally thought. So I tried an experiment. I wrapped myself in a towel and noticed that my hair hit the top of the towel and perhaps about .5 inch below. I guess that means that I'm APL. However, when I but on my bra, I hit the top of the brastrap. So maybe I need to adjust my brastrap so that it's a little lower because according to this experiment, I would be at brastrap, but I'm sure that I have at least 4 inches to go before that happens. It's just weird. Either I'm shorter, or I need to readjust my brastrap. :thinking:

are you busty? i've noticed a lot of larger-chested women's bras don't fit properly and ride up higher on their backs. you might even need a different bra size entirely.

Back