Spinoff - Have YOU been the focus of a CHUBBY CHASER?

Spinoff - Have YOU been the focus of a CHUBBY CHASER?

• Yes - and I love it! (He appreciates me the way I am! :yep:)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes - and I hate it! (Two big folks holdin hands walking down the street? :nono:)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No - not really

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glib Gurl

I know there will be few replies since most the ladies on here are (or at least claim to be :rolleyes: :giggle:) slim. But, I'm wondering how my fellow Big Gurls feel about being pursued by chubby chasers? Now while I don't think there's anything wrong with having a particular preference for a certain body type, but I get creeped out when a guy is interested ONLY because of the booty (and my other juicy bits :look:). But then, as one of my friends always tells me, ALL men are interested in your body so I should just get over it.

Iown nkow . . . what are your thoughts on being chubby chased?

I've dated guys who've had a preference for thicker women and I'm okay with it. I've also dated guys where I have been then first plus size that they've dated. Both are fine, but it's the guys that come at me like they have a fetish. It works the same as when a guy is interested because of my skin color. I don't like it and after they are schooled they are dismissed.

:giggle: I don't know if I've been the victim of a chubby chaser, I think many of the guys I've dated have dated a variety of types of women. I don't know if it would be a problem if the guy was a chubby chaser- I guess it depends on if I thought that was all he liked about me.

Now that I am heavier I do sometimes find myself thinking, okay, why do you want to go out with me :perplexed: if the guy works out all the time or is a trainer or something. But I wouldn't feel really comfortable going out with a really skinny guy, I feel like we would look crazy together, whereas a bigger guy I wouldn't have a problem with going out with him.

a guy I dated awhile a few years ago loves thicker women...he was always tryin to feed me to get me bigger .....me and my homegirl used to call him a chubby chaser because he would come over every day with snacks and candy....even if it was late at night, he would go in the kitchen and bake cookies or something and wake me up out of my sleep feeding me...lol....thank goodness for good metobolism lol

he was tall and slim

a guy I dated awhile a few years ago loves thicker women...he was always tryin to feed me to get me bigger .....me and my homegirl used to call him a chubby chaser because he would come over every day with snacks and candy....even if it was late at night, he would go in the kitchen and bake cookies or something and wake me up out of my sleep feeding me...lol....thank goodness for good metobolism lol

he was tall and slim

WTH was wrong with him?:lachen:

Why didn't he just get a big woman?

Yes, and they've all been unattractive (not saying all overweight men are, but the ones that approached me were) and I was NOT interested

Last edited:
Glib you start the best threads :lachen: ....... I haven't been the object of a "chubby chaser" but I have like guys who some may consider a chub. I remember I had these crush on this chubby guy (he was more than thick) that used to come in my job when I was 16. He had the prettiest brown eyes but he never really paid attention to me. I think it was his confidence that I liked about him.

he was tall and slim

He had issues. Eww

Most of the men that I've dated had a variety of taste. I usually like what is the opposite of me. So If I was slim I would probably go out with someone bigger than me. Most of the chubby chasers as far as my experiences were African men and when I was younger it use to just piss me off. Now my current man is Nigerian (how ironic)

i once dated a guy who loved fat women (his words not mine) his favourite song was this song which went hey fatty you still love caky (he was caribbean and the song is sung by a jamaican id never heard of it so he sang it to me) so he would try feeding me up with burgers, fish and chips and stuff

i also once went on ONE date with this white guy who was going on about how lovely and brown my skin was like hot chocolate how nice and full my lips are n stuff so i asked him so if i wasnt black would u still be interested in me...he said no and i said bye bye.

I don't know so much if they were chubby chasers as booby chasers. I'm workin with some tigolebitties and if I'm perfectly honest with myself most dudes who approach me probably wouldn't be able to I.D. my face in a line up, but they'd be able to sketch the yum yums from memory.

That doesn't bother me though.

I was recently told that i was thicker than cornbread and mashed potatoes whatever that means :look:. I have recently upped my cardio and reduced my calories. :nono:

i once dated a guy who loved fat women (his words not mine) his favourite song was this song which went hey fatty you still love caky (he was caribbean and the song is sung by a jamaican id never heard of it so he sang it to me) so he would try feeding me up with burgers, fish and chips and stuff

i also once went on ONE date with this white guy who was going on about how lovely and brown my skin was like hot chocolate how nice and full my lips are n stuff so i asked him so if i wasnt black would u still be interested in me...he said no and i said bye bye.

There are some weird guys out there. :look:

I would say Im in the thick area and my SO loves that, I have gotten bigger since having my 2 year old but not by much. He is a big guy, you can see him in my avatar. I never dated a big guy and some friends of our fixed us up 4 years ago and size has not been an issue

he was tall and slim

Dam. I do believe I would hurt myself with a man who gets up and bakes cookies in the middle of the night! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:Your title is hilarious. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I thought the end was CHUBBY CHECKER:lachen::lachen:

Folks have preferences and freedom of choice. I'm not chubby by far but I do know someone that is and is quite offended if I guy tells her he only dates or is attracted to chubby's. I'm like dang can a kneegrow win from losing? The thing is she doesn't like being a chubby so I guess thats why its so insulting. I guess you have to like/love yourself first and foremost no matter the circumstance your in. She has been dieting or on every diet imaginable ever since I meet her in 2002. I say just live and love!

Back