Spinoff: Do u like a man w/ a nice butt????

How do u feel about guys behinds?

• Gotta be juicy! Can't keep my hands off!!!!

Votes: 67 76.1%
  • I guess juicy is nice, I don't really like touching

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • ergh u nasty girl! My attentions all in the front (lol)

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

dimpalz

After reading that thread about SO's being irritated by their ladies touchin their butt I got thinking. I luuuuuuuuuurve a guy with a nice butt hehe :grin: My ex played bball and I had my hands all over it ALL the time :Blush2:

How many ladies like a guy with a nice (firm) Bhind?
lol Are u inclined to give it a little squeeze??? Comments please ..

Yes, I like nice firm butts. But I don't like it if a man has a stick-out, bubble butt. That makes him seem feminine to me and creeps me out.

I don't give a damn what kind of butt he has. He needs to be focusing on my butt. What on earth am I going to do with his butt? Grab it? no thanks, I like the man to be the aggressor.

As far as physical attributes, he just needs to have a powerful, confident presence, lean cut muscles, and a sufficient endowment to please.

If he starts trying to promote his butt to me, I'm gonna think he needs to find a love interest with more testosterone. They would be interested in his butt, not me. :lol:

Last edited:
MizAvalon said:
Yes, I like nice firm butts. But I don't like it if a man has a stick-out, bubble butt. That makes him seem feminine to me and creeps me out.

i feel the same way. a man should have a nice firm butt but a big butt on a guy is unnattractive.

I DO! But then again, I like backs, abs, legs, arms, etc... I appreciate the entire package. LOL!

Butts never interested me, as long as it's not big, wobbly, or too rectangular I'm fine. All I ask is that it's clean.;)

I like a man with a healthy butt. I get back there and go buck wild. I tend to get a lil unappropriate though, so I'll leave it at that.

Yes! Dont know what I could or think about doing with this butt because Im not that freaky lol but I love to see a man with a nice butt. I mean Im checking everything out but I love a man with a nice butt.

I love a nice muscular behind on a man. It's just something about it. I hate it when men focus on the upper body and neglect the lower portion. I'm like dude you better get back in there and do some squats! I mean if you're not going to work on that area don't weight train at all I don't like it when a man's body looks like a V with bird legs. Or an O with big muscular arms for that matter but that's another story! I tell you men are just as backward as they say women are sometimes.

MizAvalon said:

Ditto on all of that!

I don't do butts on a man. :nono: :lol: :lol: :lol: His booty is not even a priority to me, long as its not long and flat--- like a Sponge Bob booty. But that's rare unless the man is bigger than he needs to be weight wise.

GOTS TO BE JUICY OVER HERE~!!!

My bf got really skinny last year :nono: his behind was NON-EXISTANT! :look: I would look at it when he walked away from me like :nono: but I never said anything because he thought he looked good. :lol:

This year he gained weight and started woking out more and it is looking good. He recently told me that he is trying to lower his 18% body fat down to 14% :eek:

I have been telling him ALL THE TIME that right now is where its at and that I think his body looks so good. I am hoping to discourage him from losing what he has.

Oh, I don't like men with BIG butts! Just NOT flat. That is just nasty to me. The clothes don't even look right on him.

i'm used to athletes so they all had nice butts from working out all the time. my SO is NOT an athlete at all but its okay...i aint bouncin quarters off it but it'll do

Hello my name is frankie and I can't keep my hands off my SO's butt! I slap it and grab it and steer with it too;).

Sistaslick said:
I don't do butts on a man. :nono: :lol: :lol: :lol: His booty is not even a priority to me, long as its not long and flat--- like a Sponge Bob booty. But that's rare unless the man is bigger than he needs to be weight wise.

lmao @ spongebob booty! :lachen:

Back