Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

15wks relaxer bun-Jul 27.jpg
15 wks post relaxer bun
Aud 3 root shot 2 days post.jpg
Fresh Relaxer Aug 3-14 root shot
Aug 3 relaxer day 2.jpg
Fresh Relaxer Aug 3-14 side view

I used profectiv relaxer regular and I self relaxed. I'm in awe how well I did. I relaxed at 16 wks.
As soon as I can get my SO to take a back shot I will post that later. I'm no good at that.

@GettingKinky @Rozlewis @JaneBond007

Last edited:
I'm still sitting here with conditioner on. I am going to rollerset and will post pics later or tomorrow. Here is a scalp pic of air dried hair

ForumRunner_20140906_144059.jpg

T/U on Saturday. Got a trim too and I think I lost all my growth from the beginning of the year. Oh well, it will grow back.

Attachments

• IMG_20140908_083956.JPG
    IMG_20140908_083956.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 191
T/U on Saturday. Got a trim too and I think I lost all my growth from the beginning of the year. Oh well, it will grow back.

Loving, it looks great. I'm at a point where I want healthy hair regardless if that's NL, SL, APL etc. Healthy hair thrives. Unhealthy doesn't. Matter fact, I am debating another mini chop. My hair just performs better and I so dig that.

@divachyk That's so true. Health over length right?

Loving, yes! I stayed complaining all up and through this threads. I was trying to hold on to that length for dear life. After I chopped 3-4 inches, I've been kinda quiet because things are going really well (knock on wood). So yeah, keeping my hair trimmed and cut to a healthy point helps my hair flourish and perform.

I relaxed Saturday at 12 weeks. Here are my results.

ForumRunner_20140922_144449.jpg

ForumRunner_20140922_144501.jpg

I was in my pjs with no makeup so I had to hide my face lol

The top is relaxed as of yesterday and the bottom is my hair Labor Day.

Saludable84 I'm under processed too. In fact I under process on purpose because my hair is healthier when it's not bone straight. I get my hair straight from a good rollerset and light flat iron. Are you having issues styling? Your buns always look so full and pretty!!!!!!

Relaxed my hair Saturday. These are my results! Happy with how my hair turned out. First pic is from my TU a few days ago, second pic is from my TU in March

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 195
Your closing in on bsl

Gahhhh I know!! This is the longest my hair has ever been my entire LIFE and while I am super excited, I still don't feel like my hair is long :ohwell: in fact, I feel like my hair is super short, like SL short... I'm tellin' y'all, hair anorexia is reaaaaal :lol:

Gahhhh I know!! This is the longest my hair has ever been my entire LIFE and while I am super excited, I still don't feel like my hair is long :ohwell: in fact, I feel like my hair is super short, like SL short... I'm tellin' y'all, hair anorexia is reaaaaal :lol:

I agree, I see progress in pics but feel my hair is sl as well

When I feel like that I wear my hair in a ponytail. Then i feel a little better.

I self relaxed today using Linange. I was almost 5 months post. I ended up textlaxing my hair and it wasn't necessarily on purpose either but the texture doesn't bother me. I ended up up trimming a little bit off but looking at my hair now I feel like I should have a major cut or trim gradually because the breakage I have at my crown from the last corrective is pretty bad :-( and I also feel that my hair has thinned a bit due to shedding and breakage. I have to go into nurse mode now. Here are my progress pics. The lines in the second pic is because is a three sided mirror in my bathroom ( it looks a little weird.. So thought I'd mention it)

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Attachments

• image-2710308213.jpg
    image-2710308213.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 235
Flygirlll2 your hair has made great progress. You should just dust your ends a bid cut may not be necessary but that's just my opinion, not that you asked, either way your hair looks lovely.

Back