Spinnie: In hindsight

lijm83

I've seen a lot of topics about people who don't have the knowledge LHCF-ers have, about chewed up relaxed hair or having short hair etc. This is a some what more positive spin to those topics.

So I found some pictures of my hair before I cut it all off cause of breakage.

000_9109kopie-vi.jpg
<<< My first BC.

While I was looking at them, I thought to myself. It looked quite good, for not having the knowledge I have right now.

000_7172kopie-vi.jpg

006kopie-vi.jpg

I forgot all about how good I felt about my hair the last couple of years. I've been a DIY-er (braids, relaxers, curly etc.) since I was about 13. Looking at the pictures feelings of pride and accomplishment came right back.

So in hindsight how did you feel about your hair before LHCF and the achievements you made?

Pictures would be nice :)

Well I dont really have any pictures I dont think:scratchch..well I have one old one before I actually joined LHCF, I had come across this site before when researching product reviews, this site was always on the first page of my google search!!:lachen:

I just hate that I didnt learn more about haircare sooner...SIGHHHH :ohwell: This was maybe 5 months into my "transition" :rolleyes: My camera sucks...

827cdeb7ef6f9c5b27a73fa827f8ddc2.jpg

Back